• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokiuki123

Reaction score
If you have a youth player who has no potential, And transfer list him (dont offer clubs) Make him not needed and available for £0. Then when you get an offer, negotiate but add a 40 mil clause for when he scored 20 goals. Most of the time they will accept and when they score 20 goals, you get 40 mil. Also, because he is available for £0 then the worse clubs will bid therefore he will get games

wow, way to add realism....

thats cheating worse than 48 monthly installments

Play the game properly, or don't play it at all. :@

And if they don't score 20 goals...?

firstly, dont cheat, secondly there are easier ways than that to cheat anyway so youve just made cheating more complicated

its just a thought, ive only done it once, and by that time, i already had a 200 mil budget which i didnt need tso it was useless

hey give the kid a break he was jus trying to help ppl who are in financial trouble jus cuz he posted this doesnt mean ppl hav to use his advice so if u dont agrree wit it then dont use it tats it

Agree With Madrid He's Just Posted It For People Who Want It Can Use It, FMRTE Is On This Website So Why Cant This Be

wow, way to add realism....

thats cheating worse than 48 monthly installments

How are 48 monthly instalments cheating? You just pay the amount in smaller chunks over a 48 month period. You still pay the money.

Guys, this isn't really cheating, its glitching and beating the game..

On the other hand, its making the game **** easy.

leave him only you dont have to do it if you dont want to, now on to my point couldn't this put over clubs in admristion and make then bankrupt?

First of all nice idea 2 its not cheating otherwise you wouldnt be allowed to do it third others who have told him not to cheat or dnt play should think first before you speak you didnt make the game so you have no right to tell him what he can do or not do with it :)

it's actually an exploit.

However, why're people giving him stick? Just report it to Si and they'll tweak the ai to not be as ****** next season.

That actually works? Thats like the onld das when yu could offer a contract then withdraw the bid and you get the player on a free.

man some people really over react on this site, i will not do this but thanks for the tip mate

Imagine that happening to a small club in real life. Heck, not more than a handful of clubs could afford to pay 40mil in one go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back