Great young Estonian players

Reaction score
came across some great young Estonian players during my current save. Henri Anier who can be signed from Flora for less than 200k, Albert Prosa who can be signed from Maag Tammeka, Janar Toomet who can be signed from flora for 400k, Mait Poom from Maag Tammeka, Jaan Kekishev from Valga who can be signed for free, Sander Puri from Levadia for 200k and Taijo Teniste from Levadia for 400k. They are all high championship quality players. Has anyone else signed any of these players?

Last edited:
Only Taijo Teniste, Henri Anier and Sander Puri are on my games. all the rest there are no matches. the 3 players above are only good for championship teams and seeing as i have no money to spend on transfers i can't tell you how good they are.

I'm estonian I played with estonia on 2022 I'm world champions and european champions. ok Joonas Tamm and Henri Anier are perfect after few years, but the best players are podholjuzin ( CB ) ( to see him you have to select show all players from estonia at the start of the game) he plays for juve in my save.and Bazhenov is the best estonian striker in the game. he's not in the game at the start but on 2010 - 2011 he comes out from some youth departments. most people say Sander Puri all the way .... he becomes **** after 3-4 years.
those are young estonians , but the best old estonian is Tarmo Neemelo ( plays for Levadia , 30 years old )
Are you playing with estonia national team ?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Eduard Siim plays for Chelsea in my 2022 save he's LM
the same story with him as Bazhenov. Is not in the game at start. Picked the best player in world championships 2022 when i won :D

Back