• Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1K

Who Is The Greatest???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
It's getting closer and closer, as football fans across the world wait for the kick-off of the greatest football tournament on the planet. England seem to have a real world class manager now, and was wondering who you guys think is the greatest England manager of them all. There have been great ones, and some epic fails(the word 'brolly' comes to mind).

Walter Winterbottom - 1946-1962
Alf Ramsey - 1963-74
Joe Mercer - 1974
Don Revie - 1974-1977
Ron Greenwood - 1977-1982
Bobby Robson - 1982-1990
Graham Taylor - 1990-1993
Terry Venables - 1993-1996
Glenn Hoddle - 1996-1999
Kevin Keegan - 1999-2000
Sven-Goran Eriksson - 2001-2006
Steve McLaren - 2006-2007
Fabio Capello - 2007 onwards

Poll up ASAP

Last edited:
Is there anypoint, Sven wins it hands down ;)

Nah Sir Alf will porbaly win it, but i am going for Sir Bobby

steve mclaren all the way :P

nah just kidding ermmm proberly i would say alf ramsey becaause he won the world cup

I have to say Alf aswell, the fact that he is the only one that actually won a trophy. I just saw some forums on the net, where they have Sir Bobby, or Walter as the greatest.

Alf Ramsey, only world cup winner, obvious choice.

However Sir Bobby did get us the furthest we have ever gone since, he deserves a shout

who voted Graham Taylor?!!

Alf Ramsey but ocours sven and sir bobby deserve a mention and Fabio has been working miracles with us so far

ramsey , aah mouse stumbled somehow voted for Keegan :S

Who voted sven? and which two people voted for the wally - i hope that was a joke!

Brian Clough said Walter Winterbottom was a prat because he called him up then shoved him out on the wing.

Sir Alf Ramsey is my choice.

why hasnt brian clough been mentioned the greatest manager england never had

Why the f*ck did 3 people vote for the Wally with the Brolly. You should have put the reveal option so we could see who voted for them - and shame them

Why the f*ck did 3 people vote for the Wally with the Brolly. You should have put the reveal option so we could see who voted for them - and shame them
They are probably Scottish or Irish. ;) Let them have their fun,we'll have our fun when the World Cup starts.

Back