Greatest increase in club stature?

• Thread starter Thread starter CHOWDHUR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4K

CHOWDHUR

Reaction score
In 8 seasons I have taken Dover Athletic from Blue Square South to the Premiership, with no fiddling of the editor; just picking up lots of talent at U21 level.

Anyone else done anything similar? Because I feel like a bit of a legend.

Although now worried that I don't have enough financial clout to stay in the Premiership.

i got chorley fc who are in the northern premier into chapionship, then with no notice really they said we were in debt and had to sell alot of my good players, i did same under 21's and a little experience, did it in around 8 seasons too, got promoted to BSN straight away then straight prom to BSP then worked way up to championship, until i reached championship i had max transfer budget of 100k so free transfers was my friend

I did the same thing with DARTFORD (blue square south).

Now 2nd season in PL during 2017/2018, my balance is 57M€ positive (thanks to U21 and younger recruitment and sales).

I am currently 6th in PL with a team of only 18/19/20 year old players (4and 5 stars).

My club is evaluated by 104M€.

But mate, we're not legends at all.

The real challenges on FM are " the pentagone challenge" and "the san marino challenge".

But our challenge is fun, nevertheless I think that I will win the Champions League in 3 years, 4 years without luck..

Last night..after 13 season's i got Radcliffe Borough from the Evo Stick Division 1 North to the Premiership!,

its the best save iv'e ever had and i don't plan on starting a new save on this version of FM :)

as for the financial side..you should be ok..i didn't really spend any money till got to the premiership, I done what you done just picking up the released youth players from better teams..i got the 40 million for getting promoted, Even though you don't recieve it straight away itl keep you going through the season on top of whatever you make in cup runs and tv money,

At least i know i'm not the only one doing these crazy longterm saves starting at the bottom :)

Congratulation's from 1 legend to another ;) haha!

Back