Greatest youth program in the world.

• Thread starter Thread starter pashy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

pashy

Reaction score
Hi, using the fmrte i have had alot of fun with my youth

i started at cardiff and went into the under 18's and edited there potential ability to 20 and put there attributes all to 10 (average)

now every year they get better and better, and there value just goes higher and higher.

I sent a striker on loan to brentford and he scored 17 goals or something in as many matches.

yeah... its cheating... but its guuuuuurd cheating.

and the good thing is, they are all home grown

i guess cheating is ok when your messing around but its only fun for so long then when your bored there is nothing else to do.

if i got relegation 3 times from premier league and ended up in league 2 i would rather play on that than cheating, like giving club all the money in the world, taking control of 2 clubs and messing up thier tactics and etc 'cheating' is just not fun.

totally agree with u Gatid. wats the point of cheating???
if your bored than start a new game with Leyton Orient or a team of similar ability and try 2 get them into the Premiership. i would do that any day rather than ude the editor to CHEAT!!!!!

Are you not bored??? You know how its going to end. Where are you going to get that feeling from when you guide an under18 player into your first team?? Proper home grown players. You'd feel a million times better achieving for real!

I personally neifer cheat and havent so much as used FM scout in 4 or so FMs

But

I dont see anythign wrong with cheating as long as you dont then go onto boast which is sorta what you are doing, or if its in a multiplayer game ie a challenge or a net game or summat.

k... someones taking the game a bit to serious.

i mean jesus, i only posted it for people to have abit of fun.

and i know after ive posted this im probarbly going to get alot of stick for this but so what if we cheat, its just making the game a bit easier for someone who likes manager games.

and i wasnt boasting, im not saying i worked hard or anything.
i used the on loan striker just to shwo what it can do. im not taking credit,. i even said - yeah im cheating. but its fun

k... someones taking the game a bit to serious.

i mean jesus, i only posted it for people to have abit of fun.

and i know after ive posted this im probarbly going to get alot of stick for this but so what if we cheat, its just making the game a bit easier for someone who likes manager games.

i used the on loan striker just to shwo what it can do. im not taking credit,. i even said - yeah im cheating. but its fun

no1 said you were boasting :|.

Ive done something kinda different to try and increase the number of top quality youngsters although i was bored when i did it took ages too, but i used the in game editor to give every team in the english league from conference north to premiership 20 for youth set up and academy/ training facilities, saved it as a "new game" file after so when i start games il use that as the template and hopefully there will be a lot more good youngsters coming through the lower leagues etc, i guess its still cheating i.e making the influx of youngsters better than before but upto now i havnt seen any really good players im guessing that the new regens will come in at the start of the season like in the other games, and seeming though im only in the first half of the season i guess il have to persevere, if i knew how to upload the game file id do it coz i think it will make my game better as there will be more unknown quantities coming into the game but i think actually meddeling with a players potential and making your entire team at u18 level 200 potential ability sounds interesting but you know they are all going to be the best players in the world by the age of 26 and i dont actually think there is one player in the entire game with a potential ability of 200 correct me if im wrong but even the likes of kaka and ronaldo are like 195ish but the editor can be used in some instances to make the game more interesting without actually making your team the best, i think if you are going to change something you have to change it for everyone otherwise you are giving your team an unfair advantage and then you cant really be that impressed with winning things as it is then "inevitable" that success will come.

Well obviously editing a player to make him good is gunna make him good, it would be impressive if you had nurtured say a 15yo regen into someone who could go off on loan and score a load of goals and not just loaded up the editor

i guess cheating is ok when your messing around but its only fun for so long then when your bored there is nothing else to do.

if i got relegation 3 times from premier league and ended up in league 2 i would rather play on that than cheating, like giving club all the money in the world, taking control of 2 clubs and messing up thier tactics and etc 'cheating' is just not fun.

Playing with Man ****** is cheating and if you don't win the league with them your just a bad manager

Back