Grounds vs. Fabio vs. Mattock!

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
Okay, I'll keep this one short. I need a left-back. It's between Jonathan Grounds of Middlesbrough, Fabio of Man Utd, or Joe Mattock of Leicester.

Rough guidelines on the prices are:

Jonathan Grounds - £1.5 million
Fabio - £4 million
Joe Mattock - £2 million

Your thoughts?

mattock all the way just expose him to first team football

Fabio is pure class but Mattock is around the same quality. Haven't heard of Grounds so take a pick between Fabio and Mattock!

What if I throw Royston Drenthe in the mix?

omg thats not even a question if you add him in..

drenthe 100%!

but the problem is hes not a natural left back.

Jonathan Grounds ftw, fantastic player.

mattock just doesnt perform for my stoke team and i have had him for 4 years but i recently sold him for 5 million and have bought fabio off man utd for a cheap price because he had requested to be transfered so after getting fabio he is just something else! absolutly superb! fabio all the way

mattock is by far the best left back , then fabio and then grounds

although grounds does get pretty good if he gets games, boro got relegated on mine so he played all the time and he got pretty good

i signed mattock for villa at the start, he looked really good to start with but as i started doing well in the league i noticed he was 1 of my weak links so i signed bale and he is now back up.

Fabio is OK. I had to send him out on loan though, he isn't brilliant for my Man Utd squad. Mattock is a good option, I had thoughs about signing him and selling Fabio, but Fabio came back trained up so I couldn't be bothered :P

mattock any day. give him 1st team experience and he develops very well. Also he is english, keep england players in the english league.

Never tried the others but Mattock is class if you give him first team football. Signed him for Newcastle and he's been solid all the way through my first season and is starting to really pick up in my second.

Mattock is a certain wonderkid if you play him enough, he's just had his first cap for England after one year of playing.

get insua on loan and then buy him after a year...
hes amazing in the game

Back