Growing The Game In Bulgaria

• Thread starter Thread starter Weiry1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Weiry1

Reaction score
Hey guys first time I've done a Management Story on here so hope you all enjoy!!

GROWING THE GAME IN BULGARIA

I usually like to do a sort of challenge save every year so I have decided I will be trying to grow the game in Bulgaria.

Why Bulgaria you may ask? I don't know to be honest they are in the middle I guess not amazing but not terrible.

In this save I will:

Make Bulgaria a dominant force whether in Internationals or Champions League.

I will start at Ludogorets the best team in Bulgaria I won't necessarily be staying with them though as I will probably jump around the league growing each club.

I will also try and manage Bulgaria at some point but I've decided that I won't at the start.

The won't be updated to regularly probably just after I have finished a month in game (or two if the months only have say 2 games in them)

View attachment 196725

I will start at Ludogorets the best team in Bulgaria.

View attachment 196724

Some pretty nice Youth and Training Facilities to be honest. I;m looking forward to this already!

We will also have a chance of playing in the Champions League this season.

I don't think I'll be looking to buy/sell first year as I don't have that much funds and I sort of want to sign only Bulgarian players of course.

I am trying something very similar with Wales so will definitely be following!

Good Luck!

Look forward to this. I had a great save with Lokomotiv Sofia in last years game. Good luck.

Pre Season

View attachment 196502

A pretty good pre season with a massive 10-0 win!

v Zorya

didn't do to well in our first match going down 4-0 to the Ukrainian Premier League side. Wasn't very happy with how we played they could've scored more to be honest wasn't easier when we were down to 10 men.

@ Borac

Our second game was a lot better in terms of the result 2-1 but a draw was probably the more fairer result the Serbian club scored early. We scored via Romanian Striker Claudiu Keseru and a late winner from Star Brazilian Midfielder Marcelinho.

@ Ankaran

A very dominant display from us against the Slovenian Second Division side Ankaran. Key Midfielder Svetoslav Dyakov scored early and after searching for more Virgil Misidjan and Andrei Prepelita scoed both late.

@ ACS Poli

A very tough game and very even The Romanian club scored two quite early but goals from Keseru and Marcelinho put it back to 2-2 just before the break. They scored pretty much right after the half but two goals from Misidjan saw that The Bulgarians would prevail.

@ Honved

Wasn't the most exciting game but we got the win nonetheless. Dyakov scored early for us then a quick double before the break from Jonathan Cafu and Misidjan saw us go up 3-0 at the break. The Hungarians were never really in the game but scored towards the end but unfortunately for them it was too late.

@ Ibrany

Wow what a win! wasn't expecting this at all as we were only 3-0 up at the break. We came back out and hammered the Hungarian minnows scoring 7 in the second half. Goals to Keseru (2) Marcelinho (2) Cosmin Moti, Jonathan Cafu, Dyakov, Georgi Terziev and Yordan Minev. It could've been 11 but star man Marcelinho missed from the penalty spot that also would've been the first hattrick for the club.

@ Dunav

A bit dissapointing but I pretty much played my B team for this match as I wanted to focus on the upcoming Champions League match. When you look at the stats we were by far the better team but it was a pretty boring game. Not much to say about it the Bulgarian B Grade side scored early shame that was there only shot on target of the game.

JULY REVIEW

View attachment 196315

v Skenderbeu

Our first competitive game in charge ended with a 4-0 win over Albanian Champions Skenderbeu. We were very dominant in this match with 19 shots to their 2. However goals all cam in the first 25 minutes. Goals to Jonathan Cafu, Keseru, Lucas Sasha and Marcelinho. Key Midfielder Dyakov was red carded in the 36th minute after a second yellow card. A great result this pretty much ensures us of being in the next round of the Champions League.

v Levski

Our first "A" Grade game ended in a nil all draw with Levski. A pretty disappointing result but it is better then a loss!

@ Skenderbeu

Second leg of the Champions League Qualifying Round 2 saw us this time draw with the Albanian side 1-1. I pretty much played a second string side as it were pretty much ensured of going through. We actually did better then I expected and probably a win would've been a fairer result.

@ Slavia Sofia

Second game of the "A" Grade saw us improve heaps! knocking off Slavia Sofia 3-1 in a pretty dominant victory. Goals to Cosmin Moti, Aleksandar Vasilev and Jonathan Cafu. Sofia scored a consolation goal late.

@ Lech

The next round of the Champions League saw us travel to Polish outfit Lech in the first leg. A very entertaining matchup we ended up getting the victory 3-1. The game could've went either way Lech were a very tough side. This puts us in a great place with 3 away goals I may do the same as I did with Skenderbeu and play my second string side again. Goals to Star Romanian Striker Claudiu Keseru who bagged a double and also a Lech defender put it into hs own net to seal it for us.

Back