Grrr editor wont work

• Thread starter Thread starter footyboy87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3K

footyboy87

Reaction score
All I want is for Bojan to play for Accrington Stanley!! It has taken me 5 hours to no avail!

I do not know what to do to save the file once you have changed in on the editor, do you merge/save and where do you save? it seems it isnt actually saving, and on the editor, when i click load database, even though it tells me I have saved the data it loads up the original data.

Got the same problem - My mates game is different - when he loads a new game he is asked which database to load before it hits the "choose leagues" screen - mine does not do this just runs the database - any ideas????

Yep have the same problem The Editor just seems really hard to use. Looked at YouTube and it tells you how find the database but it does not tell you how to use it. I add teams and create a league and when i load it up it wont work. I wish there was a editor Manual does anyone know the Register button do i have to add my teams in there as well plus what does Merge/database mean ???? its stupidy hard this year!!!

What i can do with this error? I cant start the live editor.

my editor wont even load it just says that i already have another editor open so i look and there isnt one open so i tried restarting my computer but still it says i have another editor running. Does anyone know how to stop this ??????

All these edited leagues are only good for a few seasons. After about 4-5 sesons the games crashes and places a crash dump in reports. its pointles editing the sysytem until the bug is fixed.

Well peopel I use the editor a lot, your friend has probably downloaded the new patch, which is the 10.2 database.

You save the editor data, not merge it, and it saves into a pre-made folder by SI
anyway, when you start a new game, a box comes up saying 'original' or 'default' or whatever, there is a little white tick box there, that says Editor Data Files, if it says, 1 enabled(1 total) it should work

why don't you put Bojan into Accrington Stanley using the REAL EDITOR in the program files

Back