grutesk's Technically Okay 4-1-2-3 [13.3] (Major roles: WBs, BP CBs, and In. Fwds)

Anyone had a go with this tactic? If so how are you getting on with it?

I'm gonna start with a super small 2º league team and see how it goes. will report as i go UP :D

thanks for the feedback guys. good luck with everything. once again there are no shouts that i use. if you have a preference for which shouts you like to use then go ahead, but i never bother to use any myself.

oh, and here is another example of a goal scored by the inside forward. as you can see he is on one of the flanks, gets the ball from a deep position, begins to run with the ball and cuts inside toward the goal. he dribbles past the opposition and gets in a fine position to take a shot. he came in from the right flank and scored with his left foot. textbook example of a goal scored by an inside forward!

ir6TwxNDYFz29.gif

Last edited:
re: squad training

i'll edit the original post to reflect what training i think is best

good to see you're doing well with colorado in major league soccer, wampley

Going to have a go with my Barca team. I have just bought Thiago Silva and Fernando Llorente.
Would you play Messi as one of the inside forwards or the central striker?

Going to have a go with my Barca team. I have just bought Thiago Silva and Fernando Llorente.
Would you play Messi as one of the inside forwards or the central striker?

i think since you have llorente messi would be wonderful on the left or right, most likely the right since he is left-footed. llorente is basically one of the ideal players for the central role

i rescue this post,cauz im searching for old nice tactics,and this one looks very well on my PSG save. The 3 of the upfront played so nice ( well de right striker with less goals ). In this week i will bump some interesting tactics for me. Some needs a review and treaks and maybe some masters of tactics here can help ;)

i rescue this post,cauz im searching for old nice tactics,and this one looks very well on my PSG save. The 3 of the upfront played so nice ( well de right striker with less goals ). In this week i will bump some interesting tactics for me. Some needs a review and treaks and maybe some masters of tactics here can help ;)

so any results to share?