Guardado

Reaction score
Finished first season as man city boss won epl and uefa cup pretty good squad well thats when you have 84 mill to spend getting rid of all the players i will never ever use lol dunne , johnson etc in first season signed guardado for 15 mill now he is valued at 14.75 mill ac milan put in a bid for that but i put asking price as 30 mill thinking they will pull out then they offer me cash in hand 30 mill lol now i am unsure if i should sell him i already have marquinhos/zhirkov/vukcevic/witsel/robinho on the left wing 8-| but then again 30 mill 2 man city is like change so shall i sell him :O

vukcevic is the best left winger, and in fairness, the man city money does start to dry up and you start getting smaller bugets eventually

guardado is world class with right training. only messi and ronaldo are better.

hes a world class winger on my game and he's better then your other natural winger zhirkov so keep him

You want to sell him for 30M, when i want to sign him for 42M...

he is "Better than Balotelli" and Balotelli is going to win Champions League golden boot

I bought him for 17.5 mill at atletico. 1 season later,chelsea offered 56 mill for him. no way im selling him though, as someone has mentioned. Get him on Tugs Training, and play him attacking left, set him to cross rarely and watch the magic happen!

vhp is right, Guardado is probs the best of the best on the game probs only messi and ronaldo who are better.

i did have some pics of guardado in second season who was a world class winger but i kind of lost the pics:(

I bought him for 17.5 mill at atletico. 1 season later,chelsea offered 56 mill for him. no way im selling him though, as someone has mentioned. Get him on Tugs Training, and play him attacking left, set him to cross rarely and watch the magic happen!

did you mean set him to cross often, because he has great cross. best left winger on my game. i suggest not to sell him under 50m, you wont find better

am i playing a different game or something? in my experience guardado appears on the surface to be a world class winger, he has high stats and value - but he's rubbish! i had him for mabye 3 seasons as arsenal and he got good ratings, but he would score 2-3 and have about 3 assists per season. thats pathetic for a winger who should get at least 10 assists to hold his place in a top side. zhirkov or someone like that is more effective really, or ideally ronaldo is best there because he can cut infield and shoot with his right foot.
anyone i've spoken to says the same thing. although i did sell him for a massive profit in the end, he is worth buying just to sell on. i'm talking about a standard 4-4-2 formation btw.

am i playing a different game or something? in my experience guardado appears on the surface to be a world class winger, he has high stats and value - but he's rubbish! i had him for mabye 3 seasons as arsenal and he got good ratings, but he would score 2-3 and have about 3 assists per season. thats pathetic for a winger who should get at least 10 assists to hold his place in a top side. zhirkov or someone like that is more effective really, or ideally ronaldo is best there because he can cut infield and shoot with his right foot.
anyone i've spoken to says the same thing. although i did sell him for a massive profit in the end, he is worth buying just to sell on. i'm talking about a standard 4-4-2 formation btw.

thats the point..

every1 has different tactics/formation to others and maybe have totally different PI's for guardado and how you use him.

i play on the standard 442 foration that arsenal start with just tweaked teh team instructions abit and got guardado to learn 2 new perferred moves 'get foward whenever possible' and 'Dribble down left flank'

he got 13 goals and 26 asissts for me..

26 assists? woa nice, i had him going down left flank too and he wasn't that great. i think i might buy him for madrid with the intention of selling him on in a couple of years for profit. got robben, ronaldo and sneijder on the wings right now rotating, can't get better than those 3 unless you've got messi too. robben is unbelievable btw, absolutely amazing.

26 assists? woa nice, i had him going down left flank too and he wasn't that great. i think i might buy him for madrid with the intention of selling him on in a couple of years for profit. got robben, ronaldo and sneijder on the wings right now rotating, can't get better than those 3 unless you've got messi too. robben is unbelievable btw, absolutely amazing.

robben is quality but sneijder plays best as CM for me ;)

Back