Guess The Film

Barkermush

Reaction score
Ok not sure if there's already a game like this, tried searching but nothing poped up. Sorry if it as.

Rules to the game are simple, say a Quote from any movie and we have to guess what film it's from. Can be any quote, but don't make it something that could be from any film and don't make it so easy to google and find.

I'll start:
Oh this is good! We're in the worst place in the world and we're not even being paid.

you must have some serious skill if you managed to miss Lee's 'Movie Screenshot Game'
also you can just google the quote and it'll be too easy :S

you must have some serious skill if you managed to miss Lee's 'Movie Screenshot Game'
also you can just google the quote and it'll be too easy :S

And i'm also guessing you did not read all of what i posted.. ;)

And i'm also guessing you did not read all of what i posted.. ;)

what do you mean exactly? i assume you mean when you said that you tried searching for other threads related to this and didn't find any and that i ignored that ,if so, i actually said you must have had some serious skill to not have seen lee's thread. i never doubted your searching. i guess your as of now uncapable of 'reading the lines'

Last edited:
It is too easy to google a quote, is yours meant to be Jurassic Park? In which case it's

Great, just great. We're in the worst place in the world and we're not even being paid.

Too easy to google a quote,ruins the fun of the game

Yep, i was thinking that, too easy to Google stuff now adays. :D

Ah well was just an idea. :)

what do you mean exactly? i assume you mean when you said that you tried searching for other threads related to this and didn't find any and that i ignored that ,if so, i actually said you must have had some serious skill to not have seen lee's thread. i never doubted your searching. i guess your as of now uncapable of 'reading the lines'

Nope, i was refering to the "use a quote that would not give the film away" part, use a quote for a film that would not likely be on google.

But i guess most quotes that are not on google, are quotes that could be from any film. So i don't think it would work. :thup:

Edit: Oh, and yep it was Jurassic Park 3. ;)

Last edited:
Can I put one? I think this game is good, who doesn't like it just don't read it...

It's not that the game isn't good, It's just that they're so easy to google. So it makes the time & effort it takes to find the quotes a little pointless.

Use quotes from your head as you remembered them, so they won't be 100% correct and won't be that easy to google.

Use quotes from your head as you remembered them, so they won't be 100% correct and won't be that easy to google.

Trying to guess quotes that aren't real is a bit daft. ;)

You're only gonna google a quote if ur a cheat anyway... and where's the fun in cheating? (6)

They are real but they aren't just copied from google, you write as you remember from the movie, it isn't completely different if you just add or remove a word unconsciously