pudds

Reaction score
I don't know how other people find players using the player search function but i thought i'd share how i do it:

1)First create a blank shortlist (in this instance im looking for a target man)

View attachment 196787

2) Go to player search and enter the criteria your looking for

View attachment 196786

3) Next select every player in the list by clicking on the first player then scrolling down to the last player in the list and holding down shift while selecting them

View attachment 196788

4)Next add them to your shortlist

View attachment 196789

Before you go to the next step select any single player to remove the huge selction you've just made or game will slow to a crawl.

4) Go to your tactics screen and and write down the ten most important attributes for a target man

View attachment 196792

5) Next go back to your target man shortlist and create a new filter with all these attributes. The aim of this part is to eliminate any players who have scouted attributes which don't meet your minimum requirements. Make sure you have "OR" selected next to each attribute.

View attachment 196793

Save the filter for future use

6)After applying the filter select all the players on the shortlist and remove them

View attachment 196794

7)Finally clear the filter and what you should be left with are all the strikers that have at least 14 and above in any of the key scouted attributes, further scouting will reveal the other attributes and you can just apply the filter again to further narrow it down

View attachment 196795

Hope this is useful to someone!

Brian