lichrichard

Reaction score
Getting FM15 on full release date.
I Want to start with either En Avant de Guingamp or Getafe CF so i will let you choose in the thread.

About The clubs

Guingamp
Guingamp are currently in Ligue 1 last season they finished 16th in their first season back from ligue 2 just surviving the drop but won the coupe de ligue so they are in the Europa League.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_Avant_de_Gnisauingamp
Getafe
As you probably know getafe have been in la liga since 2004/05 after being a nothing lower league team since establishment. Last year they finished 13th and they have also never won anything in the top tier.
Getafe CF - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am looking for a save that will be pretty long term, a challenge and also something that wont become boring or unrealistic to get in the champions league by 5 seasons
I aim to win the champions league with the chosen team
I will have continental pro licence and professional footballer (national) on.

Choose Wisely
;)

Last edited:
Check out Real Oviedo! Brilliant side to try and build! 3rd tier of Spanish football! Or is that too low down for you?

Guingamp. They have lost a few of their better players in the last few years (Imbula, Yatabare) so will need a little rebuilding.

Thanks For the reply's i have now got the beta and will start as guingamp. Oviedo was a great shout but for my first save it too much of a challenge.