Guiseley/bsn tips n advice on tactic n set up

• Thread starter Thread starter minstrelfm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

minstrelfm

Reaction score
Hey there,
just a few questions! Firstly n the main one, I have to quick strikers, both with heading n jumping probs best in league according to stats! How do I get my wingers using 442 to whip the crosses in, as well as using my other best stats which are passing and technique, this tip could make my season!
Also how do I cope with the mad fixture list!
cheers

to help cope with a hectic fixture list i set my tempo to slow and limited closing down, it stopped most of my squad from tiring after 30mins
are your wingers quick and good dribblers? if they are then hit the byline and aim for target man/best header with crosses
if not get them to cross from deep, again aiming for your strikers, unless they are good off the ball and anticipation then they should be able to find the cross.
as for the passing and technique i am yet to find a free passing formation in the lower leagues, it is easier to get results playing more direct. i found even if i had better passers my team conceeded possession too easily. you could try giving attacking players through the middle more creative freedom to try bolder passes but i doubt you will get the results you want

to help cope with a hectic fixture list i set my tempo to slow and limited closing down, it stopped most of my squad from tiring after 30mins
are your wingers quick and good dribblers? if they are then hit the byline and aim for target man/best header with crosses
if not get them to cross from deep, again aiming for your strikers, unless they are good off the ball and anticipation then they should be able to find the cross.
as for the passing and technique i am yet to find a free passing formation in the lower leagues, it is easier to get results playing more direct. i found even if i had better passers my team conceeded possession too easily. you could try giving attacking players through the middle more creative freedom to try bolder passes but i doubt you will get the results you want

this is a free passing formation that has worked in the lower leagues:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...353-pow-right-kisser-2013-4-3-3-everyone.html

Back