Guitar Hero 5

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Just bought guitar hero for the first time ever, and gotta be honest, i love it, has anybody else bought the latest edition what do you think of it, favourite songs to play and difficulty you can manage to play the songs on.

Ive had it for about 3 days so i play it on easy but am getting 98% on some of the harder songs so think im going to level up soon.

but favourite songs to play are;

Song 2 - Blur
Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World
All The Pretty Faces - The Killers
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Plug In Baby - Muse

My step Brother has guitar Hero not sure which one and when ever he brings it i cant get off it its super :D i really need to buy it

My step Brother has guitar Hero not sure which one and when ever he brings it i cant get off it its super :D i really need to buy it

cost me £75 as package deal, but i had £40 game credit so only had to fork out £35

The only GH I have is Legends of Rock, great songs IMO and I play on Expert. 5* most songs but rarely 100%.

Loved Guitar hero 3 and the rest since have just been meh...guess it just gets repetitive.

south park you mess.

I'm sure everyone's seen the episode, well done for remembering.

Have a gold star.

GoldStar.jpg

got guitar hero world tour- ****
guitar hero metallica- very good

Hi guys.
I am thinking of buying a new PS3 console but i also want some good looking guitar hero skins on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing PS3 with nice guitar hero skins?

guitar hero skins

I'm sure everyone's seen the episode, well done for remembering.

Have a gold star.

GoldStar.jpg

Can I have a gold star too as i thought of that.

I like this GH5 is fun but the version with the pop songs on it - forgotton the name - is much better to play with mates as everyone knows most of the songs.

Back