Gunners - Wing back Left and Right Winger.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lol_101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Lol_101

Reaction score
iim in my 8th season in the emirates, and i need a 26ish yr old Wing back left, and possible a Backup right winger.

Sold Players.
Nasri, 11m to Inter
Walcott, 20m to Man City
Clichy, 1.4m to Everton
Koss, 1.6m to Villa.
wILSHERE, loan at Liverpools. (he keeps ******** me about not playing enough)

since theyre getting old, and they complain about seeking a new challenge, i offered then to cubs.

now for Left back, i recently bought a good regen form Villarreal for 18.5m, age 22. but i still, have Gibbs, 28yrs, but olny have 2.5 star rating. i also have romairo, 24yrs, wiht the some rating. i retrained him to play both sides.

any suggestions on teh left backs to get

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right wing. my highest offer received of 20m for walcott, 29yrs, aND i have Maitis Schelltto, to coveer up the postion. still good plus i have a regen how can play like walcott with 4 star potential. any suggestions on getting a back up Right wing.

*im not will to spend 31m again. i did on pastore, worked well, but my board has been warning me to atleast winning the epl if so. havent won for the past 3 season. last won it in 14/15.

* if posslibe, suggest players that has england HG status. i have right now i have 11players with HG, and Gibbs is one of them

*transfer Budgent: 71m Pounds.

Last edited:
If you want homegrown, then maybe Junior Stanislas?

Can't think of any LB that are around that age. Maybe just find a regen with potential.

Mahmadou Sakho. Answer to all your problems.

Hazard, retrain him, he has done very well for me at RM/RAM after retrain.

Mahmadou Sakho. Answer to all your problems.

Hazard, retrain him, he has done very well for me at RM/RAM after retrain.

hazard just joined a Atletic Madrid.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

If you want homegrown, then maybe Junior Stanislas?

Can't think of any LB that are around that age. Maybe just find a regen with potential.

important player for Hull city. sry.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

looks like my answers are Regens only, since most of the 'real' players are important, plus with a large contract.

View attachment 174606

Try Granit Xhaka RAM From Basel, Good Potential He'll Be About 26 Year Old Now, Dont Know How Much He'll Cost Mind? Xherdan Shaqiri Also RAM From Basel, Quality Player Probably A Bit Costly? Try Joe Mattock, Aidan White or Nathanial Clyne For Left Back?

thanks for suggestions guy, but suddenly, my club is on a finacial debts, and just recenlty in the winter tranfer window, by budget go cut of 98%. from 20m to now just 1m

Either a Regen or Marcelo from madrid he is a beast a bit pricey but probably the best one on the game outside Regens

Back