• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
I sat at home watching Sky Sports News when I saw at the bottom of the screen the yellow scrolling bar. It said "Arsene Wenger has left Arsenal FC." I was shocked. I turned on my laptop and went onto the Arsenal official website and it said the same thing. I was about to turn the laptop off but I received an e-mail from Peter Hill-Wood saying "Dear Mr J Clements I would like to give you the opportunity to become the next Arsenal Manager. If you wish to become the next manger of this great club please phone me on 020 7704 4170. Yours Sincerely, Mr P Hill-Wood." I immediately replied saying "Thank you for this opportunity." I will take time to consider it."

I phoned the number and told Peter Hill-Wood that I was interested. He said "Thank you for your reply please come to the Emirates Stadium for a meeting at 2:30pm." I went down to Huntingdon train station and booked a return ticket to London King's Cross with the tube. Once I got home I set out my best clothes for tomorrow. My girlfriend came home from work and I told her the news. She was pleased for me. We went out to Hartford Marina for dinner. After dinner we sat down and watched some scary movies. At 10:30 we went to bed and had some fun, we finally went to sleep at 11:45. I woke up at 6:45 to the sound of California Gurls by Katy Perry. I had some breakfast then got changed. My girlfriend decided to go with me. We walked to the train station and got the train to King's Cross. Once we got to King's Cross my girlfriend got off and done some shopping, I got the tube to Arsenal. Once I got to the Mighty Emirates I met up with Mr Hill-Wood.

Peter: Hello James, how are you today?
James: I'm good, how about you?
Peter: I'm doing well, lets start discussing personal terms.
James: Ok I would like a 5 year deal worth £84,000 p/w.
Peter: That is a bit too high for a new manager I will offer you a 2 year deal worth £47,500 p/w and that is my highest offer.
James: Ok that will do. When are we having the press conference?
Peter: We will have the press conference on Tuesday 5th July which is the day after tomorrow.
James: Ok I will arrange a hotel for me and my girlfriend to stay at.

As soon as I walked out of the meeting I phoned my girlfriend and told her that I got the job and we will need to find a hotel to stay in.

Tuesday 5th July 2011

I woke up at 6:30 to find that my girlfriend weren't in bed so I went to the kitchen and saw her making breakfast. She said "Hello James, how was your sleep?" I said "My sleep was good." I ate my breakfast which was nice, after that I had a shower and got dressed for the press conference. Once I got to the Emirates the press conference started.

Peter: I would like to present the new manager of Arsenal Football Club...
(The press and the fans were nervous)
Peter: James Clements
James: Hello who would like to start off the questions?
BBC Sport: As a big fan of the club how do you feel joining Arsenal?
James: I am really happy about joining Arsenal even though I was upset when I heard that Arsene Wenger was sacked.
Sky Sports: What is the competition you want to do well in this season?
James: I want to do really well in all competitions but the competition I want to do the best in is the FA Cup or the Carling Cup.
The Sun: Without Fabregas and Nasri how do you think the club will do this season?
James: I hope we will do well this season but we won't know until the end of the season.
Peter: That concludes this press conference.

images

THE TRANSFER WINDOW:

Arsenal bought 3 in and 4 out this window. They spent £22.5m and received £15.5m. The players that they bought in are:
Z

JAN VERTONGHAN:
The center back was bought in for a fee of £8m. He is on a 4 year deal worth £40.5k p/w.

2Q==

IVIAC OLIC:
The striker was bought in for a fee of £3.2m. He is on a 2 year deal worth £73k p/w.

9k=

ANDRE AYEW:
The winger was bought in for a fee of £11.25m. He is on a 4 year deal worth £50k p/w.

The players that left the Emirates Stadium are:
Johan Djourou------>Roma on a loan deal worth £1.3m.
Andrey Arshavin------>PSG for a fee of £7.5m.
Marouane Chamakh------>Atletico Madrid on a loan deal worth £4.8m.
Manuel Almunia------>Inter Milan for a fee of £2m.

Arsenal Football Club would like to wish the very best for the future to the players that have left the club.

My saved game can't be loaded so I am going to stop this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back