Guys I'm a little bit ****** off ! HELP ME!

• Thread starter Thread starter pedroms09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

pedroms09

Reaction score
I'm the manager of swindon town and I'm currently in third and the board is satisfied with my managerial abilities in the club and my discription is currently Under-Fire Boss... How? :'(

How is your financial position?

Last edited:
Check out the different categories that make up the board's mood: matches, competition and wages (i.e. financial status) from the top of my head - this should give you some clue as to what's bugging your board...

Good luck!

How is your financial position? Have you signed any rival club's players that your fans aren't happy with? Are your players happy?

Last edited:
Check out the different categories that make up the board's mood: matches, competition and wages (i.e. financial status) from the top of my head - this should give you some clue as to what's bugging your board...

Good luck!

Here are the boards thoughts abou the leagues:
English League Cup : okay(47%)
Johnstone's Paint Trophy: okay(50%)
English FA Cup: Okay(55%)
NPower League 2 : Okay (55%)

How is your financial position? Have you signed any rival club's players that your fans aren't happy with? Are your players happy?

My Financial Position is fine , The club's balance is R$1,31 M and my Wage budget is R$519 k and the payroll allowed is R$503 K . No I haven't signed a player from rivals and yes my players are happy but some of them is on a poor form ..

The board has provided a cash injection of R$ 525 K to help the club with the running costs..

Is your squad harmony good? Are your fans happy with your players contribution?

Squad hamorny , is fine (50%) ... Yes the fans are happy .. we're lying in second with 44 points and the first team also has 44 points... :)

But there's more League games to come and I can be in first in one game!

Last edited:
i think u just gota keep winning and winning games. thats way, u could reach first, and also the job security will be fine by then.

sounds a bit buggy to me , a problem that you may go to SI forum with. But anyway what you'll here from them is "post yr dxdiag" , herp derp, yes this is interesting-we'll take a note, but that was NOT supposed to happen.

Isn't under boss fire the press description? Meaning that it has nothing to do with the board and it's just the media's feelings regarding how you go about managing your team?

Back