GYR BLACK PANTHER V2 FM24

Download GYR BLACK PANTHER V2 FM24 2024-07-11

Long time lurker, but made an account just to say that this tactic won me the EPL and CL in 2030-2031 with Bolton.
Very good offensive, good defensive, not a whole bunch of possession, but when we have the ball it counts.
It also helps that we have some world class players in some areas :)

Long time lurker, but made an account just to say that this tactic won me the EPL and CL in 2030-2031 with Bolton.
Very good offensive, good defensive, not a whole bunch of possession, but when we have the ball it counts.
It also helps that we have some world class players in some areas :)
Appreciate the lurking and comment haha glad you like it!

The GYR Black Panther V2 FM24 is a stylish and high-performance gaming mouse designed for precision and comfort. It features customizable settings, ergonomic design, and advanced sensor technology, making it an ideal choice for both casual and professional gamers.
Additionally, if you need help writing essays about gaming technology, product reviews, or any other topic, our outstanding essay help services are here to support your academic success.

The year is 2029.

It's my second season coaching Madrid, and I only bought Lucca this season to replace Vini and others who were sold to Bayern. I'm using a 22-man rotation squad, meaning I have two lineups with different players in every position, which works well with a 3-4 day match schedule.

I scored 289 goals this season, with Lucca banging in 88 goals and providing 5 assists in 39 matches! Even more impressive, he was in the second lineup, behind Endrick in the pecking order. I won every cup available that season, only lost 2 games, and had no draws.

Things to note:
- I'm using the in-game editor for four main things: maximizing tactic familiarity, removing unhappiness, improving team cohesion, and setting team morale to perfect. I do these four things monthly, not before/after every match.
- Results are mainly obtained via instant results, as I'm only interested in playing the big matches (finals/against big teams).
- For set pieces, I'm using the Blue routines.
- No OI.
- I leave individual training to my AM, and use Cadoni's training schedules for general in-season training.

But then again, this is Madrid we're talking about. I haven't had a chance to test this with underdog teams. Do you think it would perform similarly with an underdog team?

Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.22 - 17.37.12.16.png

Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.22 - 17.37.50.93.png

Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.22 - 17.37.40.16.png
Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.22 - 17.38.12.03.png
Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.22 - 17.38.23.18.png
Desktop Screenshot 2024.07.22 - 17.39.11.03.png

This is by far the best tactic I've used on FM24. Don't always have the best possession but the pressing is unreal.

Do you change things up for tougher opponents and do you use OI's? @GYRFM

Or do you use a 2nd tactic for tough away games.

Last edited:
The year is 2029.

It's my second season coaching Madrid, and I only bought Lucca this season to replace Vini and others who were sold to Bayern. I'm using a 22-man rotation squad, meaning I have two lineups with different players in every position, which works well with a 3-4 day match schedule.

I scored 289 goals this season, with Lucca banging in 88 goals and providing 5 assists in 39 matches! Even more impressive, he was in the second lineup, behind Endrick in the pecking order. I won every cup available that season, only lost 2 games, and had no draws.

Things to note:
- I'm using the in-game editor for four main things: maximizing tactic familiarity, removing unhappiness, improving team cohesion, and setting team morale to perfect. I do these four things monthly, not before/after every match.
- Results are mainly obtained via instant results, as I'm only interested in playing the big matches (finals/against big teams).
- For set pieces, I'm using the Blue routines.
- No OI.
- I leave individual training to my AM, and use Cadoni's training schedules for general in-season training.

But then again, this is Madrid we're talking about. I haven't had a chance to test this with underdog teams. Do you think it would perform similarly with an underdog team?

View attachment 681713
View attachment 681714
View attachment 681715View attachment 681716View attachment 681717View attachment 681718
wow now that is feedback. Glad you like it and thank you for sharing all the information I really appreciate it

This is by far the best tactic I've used on FM24. Don't always have the best possession but the pressing is unreal.

Do you change things up for tougher opponents and do you use OI's? @GYRFM

Or do you use a 2nd tactic for tough away games.
I do neither unless you are confident reading pass maps. Sometimes v a harder team I will use some player marking like if the build up is down the wings il make wingers and fbs