ReaperRSX

Reaction score
So I’m playing Haaland in my save and he’s always offside. Checked the stats at the end of the season and he was caught 90+ times.

next highest player was around 50 then the rest 30 and below.

Any suggestions on how to stop this happening? I’ve thought about changing trait but coaches all say it’s a bad idea as “he can ready the game well”

I know what you mean. In my current season, he's offside 46 times in 25 games. I let him off with it as he's truly a monster.

I play him as a Pressing Forward (A) with a man marking role. But he's also got 36 goals in 25 league games. He's got a chance of getting 50 league goals.

Premier League_ Player Detailed.png

Manchester United_ Overview.png

Erling Haaland_ Profile.png

He has the trait "likes to try to beat O/T"

So he's obviously going to get caught a lot more than others.
If you play a slow possession game he aint for you tho :p

I know what you mean. In my current season, he's offside 46 times in 25 games. I let him off with it as he's truly a monster.

I play him as a Pressing Forward (A) with a man marking role. But he's also got 36 goals in 25 league games. He's got a chance of getting 50 league goals.

View attachment 377905

View attachment 377913

View attachment 377929
Any chance I can see your full setup please? My Haaland attributes are an entire level above yours and I play him as Press Fwd A and he doesn’t get anywhere near that amount of goals. I’ve got a fantastic squad around him too. It’s truly infuriating. I’ve found he also tops the offside charts so I experimented with playing him as a TM but currently he’s 3 in 11 in the prem.

Any chance I can see your full setup please? My Haaland attributes are an entire level above yours and I play him as Press Fwd A and he doesn’t get anywhere near that amount of goals. I’ve got a fantastic squad around him too. It’s truly infuriating. I’ve found he also tops the offside charts so I experimented with playing him as a TM but currently he’s 3 in 11 in the prem.

Here's a wee copy of my set-up, Haaland as the left of two Strikers.

I built that tactic myself and it's not OP, so you'll find better ones in the tactic section. This works for me though.

Attachments

• 74 - Att - Tired.fmf
    44.1 KB · Views: 110
Here's a wee copy of my set-up, Haaland as the left of two Strikers.

I built that tactic myself and it's not OP, so you'll find better ones in the tactic section. This works for me though.
Yeah that makes a bit of sense I’m starting to think tactics with 2 up top have a crazy effect on the ME.