hahha, sob sob

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Ramires was injured pre season with torn calf muscle, out 5 months, 1st game back against Utd, draw 2-2 at Trafford, physio tells me he has torn his calf muscle and will be out for 5 months :'(

what a bunch ok kak!!!!

Something similar happened to me with Andre Bikey. He broke his leg playing for me and was out for 5 months, came back literally just in time of the African Cup of Nations. He went there and broke his leg again in the semi-final when his team got knocked out, unlucky. Out for another 5 months.

At least he was only cover the rest of the defence.

that takes the ****. especially the torn calf muscle injury. also you may have poor physios who cant estimate how long a player is out for exactly

He was probaly played to quick after recovering

Yeah give them a rest just after he comes back from a long injury

I got that beat... i got that beat....

Three main strikers plus 1 backup from the youth team to play in 2 positions...

crucial last month of the season... in 1 game.. yes ONE game:

Andras Simon out 7 months torn calf muscle
Shaun Harrad Back Strain out 2 months
Richard Mak broken ankle out 6 months

I seriously hope players cant die on the field or i reckon ive got a striker with a lightning bolt aimed at him... im down to an 18 yr old kak striker and a 16 year old youth teamer to try and get 2 wins i need to get playoffs.

hahha, good luck man.

yeah maybe he was played a little too early(6) but his condition was 99% and was fully fit so thought what the ****!

Yeah that really annoys me. I tend to rush people back from injuries instead of easing them back by playing them through the reserves etc so they end up getting injured again straight away.

Back