Hai, newbie here!

Reaction score
hi every one, just registered at FM base the other day. Been playing football manager since the name was still championship manager, but never thought about joining the forum. but since playing the latest version of fm 2012 i decided that I NEED HELP! LoL

this is the first game i play in 2012 version, took control of man utd at the starting of the season. finish the season by winning premier league and fa cup. lost to real madrid at champions league final. at halfway of the second season, i got bored of winning all of the matches so i decided to apply at the first club that became available and its Bolton!

took control of Bolton with the likes of jaskalainen, cahill, wheather, m. alonso, g.streieson (spell check), albelda, muamba, reo coker, mark davies, stuart holden, lucas andersen, ngog, klasnic, kevin davies, t.serero, chris eagles, and a big zero in budget. still struggling to find the most suitable tactics that can accommodate holden + serero + others which can actually win matches. tried 442 and 424 but was crushed by other teams. won 10 of 18 games with 4312 (serero on the benc, and holden out injured). the team is 11th at the moment with 5-6 games left (still have to face liverpool & arsenal). a bit stressed out ha3x

hey bud,

you could try my new Target Man type tactic out if you like? its a version of my Ama-Zing™ I have tried with a few matches :) its not perfect but it could help you out if you like?

View attachment 229748

wow, thnks 007!! really appreciate it!
so this what u do when u're not out saving the world from bad guys eh :D

Welcome dear. I am also newbie here. Thanks for your post

thnks skkhan! what team are you managing?

@raikan: i haven't tried the ama-zing tactic. i ran into a small problem, cant seem to figure out how to import the tactic into my saved file. i've copied the file n paste it in the "Tactics" folder, sub to the "Data" folder. but it didnt show on the default / archived tactic screen. i'm going to try to start a new save, hoping the ama-zing will show :D

copy and paste the file into:

documents/sportsinteractive/fm12/tactics and import from the game :) its simple

i've tried the copy paste thing, but can't find the "import" button from the tactic screen. silly me. wait, dont tell me. i know i'm not that stupid! :D

@007: finally figure out how to import the ama-zing!! turns out i paste the file in the wrong folder (program files/football manager/data/tactic) :D

finished the 2012-2013 season on 11th position.

release akpala, ricketts, riley, eaves, lainton, gardner, blakeman, eagles.

sign dave noon, sam davies, ben foster, liam ridgewell, aurelien eto'o, ted bremner, benoit cheyrou, antonio vilela, adam federici, marco wittmann, kyle naughton, adama akassou, kleomenis argyropoulos, david michel, nils petersen.

especially excited with akassou+argyropoulos+michel+petersen (don't know whether they are regen or real players), during the pre season they show a series of good performance. but all the pre season matches are against amateur teams (crushed gf 38 7-1, inf clairefontaine 10-0, doncaster 5-0, shrewsbury 4-0, airdrie utd 6-0 - all using ama-zing!), afterwards they lost 2-0 from besiktas, they only managed to win 4-1 from racing santander.
i brought the screen shots with me but i cant upload it coz the files are in a mmc n i forgot the mmc reader. :D

again, thnks for the ama-zing, ama-zing is amazing!!
do u have another tactic using 2 fb + 3 cm + 2 st that u want to be tested? dont mind testing it coz i'm a bit worried with ama-zing as it really2 depends on wingers n i only got serero+martin petrov on the left n lucas anderssen+lee chun yong on the right. i dont have any replacement if they got injured.

Last edited:
welcome to FM my friend its brilliant for help and if you really need help you should ask Raikan he a complete wizard at the game and his Tactics are great too

thnks sniper! i am addresing him in my last comment :D he's raikan007 right?! what team are you managing?

Back