hai,,,,

adin ardianto

Reaction score
hai,,,i'am adin, and beginners, need facepack, logo pack n more, help me please,,,

Welcome sir!

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Also Hai is allmost shark in swedish to, and its Yes in Japanese

lol! that is crazy, we have 11 official languages! my apologies, it is not Xhosa it is Afrikaans for Shark... I got confused for a second there...

Ek kan spraaken n bietjie Dutch :) Hoe gaan dit vandag?

Vandaag is het slecht. Ik ben een beetje ziek met een hoofdpijn en verstopte neus dus ik ging niet naar school vandaag. :S

today you have (sick) i have been a bit sick with headaches and runny nose and you did not go to school today? how close was that?

Ek spraaken Afrikaans (spraaken is dutch though) Ek is jammer dat jou het n hoofpyn en veel nie lekker nie! Ek hoop dat jou kan n bietjie beter voel later vandag.

today you have (sick) i have been a bit sick with headaches and runny nose and you did not go to school today? how close was that?

Ek spraaken Afrikaans (spraaken is dutch though) Ek is jammer dat jou het n hoofpyn en veel nie lekker nie! Ek hoop dat jou kan n bietjie beter voel later vandag.

"I have" would be "Ik heb". I am = Ik ben. ;)

Dank u wel Raikan. ;)

Indeed XD. I used to play an online game with a lot of Dutch people and it used to confuse me when they said Ben mid-sentence, until I finally realised they were saying 'am'. :P

Indeed XD. I used to play an online game with a lot of Dutch people and it used to confuse me when they said Ben mid-sentence, until I finally realised they were saying 'am'. :P

I'm a Yank living in Belgium though. :'( Good thing I live here, and not in the Netherlands, 'cause I can't understand a thing when a Dutch person talks to me. Flanders <333

If it's your first baby, you usually feel it around 18-20 weeks.

[h=3]Source(s):[/h]

another spambot! smoked its *** like grass....

when Adin comes back and looks through this thread he is going to think what the **** have I signed up here for...

Back