half my squad are wanted? who to sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
hi most of my tottenham squad are wanted hu do u reckon i shud sell? the wanted players are listed below:

modric
marcelo
keane
veloso
palacios
cardozo
corluka
gomes
rafinha
bale
king
cudicini
lennon
dawson
paloschi

who shall i sell????

yh but he is wanted by chelsea an onli want to sell him if euro team r afta him!!!

yea honestly sell keane they wont play him anyway, definatly easy money!

keane
cudicini
lennon ( if u dont play him, he s half decent otherwise)
Palacios (same as above)
dawson

sell em all, well sell all the players who want to go, because if you don't sell them and reject bids they sulk and perform poorly

Depends on how you can bring in it to replace them.

I always make sure I have a player on my shortlist ready to bring in before I sell anyone.

Also depends on which players want to leave the club.

Aslong as you have replacements lined up sell most of them, All but one of them are easy enough to replace anyway.The only one i would not sell regardless of what was offered is Bale, You have a amazing LB in him for years to come so keeping him would be a wise choice.

bring in some decent young players atleast if you drop the deadwood from your team it will give them a run in the first team.The main deadwood in that choice are Keane, King, Lennon and Gomes.You can find alot better young strikers to replace Keane, Young CB's are all over the game, RM is also quite easy to find a decent replacement, As for keepers just in the prem theres probably 8 keepers better than Gomes.

Just look around the forums you will see enough posts about who to buy and should you sell enough of your team you can bring in a fair few of them.Spurs dont get much cash to spend at the start so you need to offload some deadwood anyway if you want to bring in anyone.

go raid germany youths teams. so many awesome players with so much potential. half my u18s right now are german and im in my 4th season with arsenal.
would recommend trying to get ekicki, think that is the spelling, he is a DM/AMC from bayern. or defour or witsel. try get marquinhos or however u spell it, either him or keirrison. both are quality and henri saivet. and fazio. but sell most of the apart from bale and basically any of them who are under like 26

lol start agen how is that good advice?

Back