Half-time team talk reactions

iceland_diaby

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what the reactions fired up means, is it good or bad ?

Good ... that's why it comes up in green. Green = happy.

Fired up means their spirit is back and ready to do more effort while playing. Obviously, good.

But according to some, while it's good, it may have its dangers in that it may make them too eager in their actions and, for example, a fired up centreback could make a penalty due to his excessive enthusiasm. So it seems you'd ideally want them motivated rather than fired up, but still you'd prefer them fired up than nothing.

Personally, I've not seen any mishaps from fired up players. In fact, recently one of my players got a red card while being simply motivated. As you see, my own experience doesn't really support that first paragraph.

That sounds like over-analysis.

As faulky said; green is good. I would leave it at that and not worry too much it.

I like them fired-up, I always am passionate towards the players, they seem to rest on their laurels too much when they are just "happy". Maybe they pick up a few extra cards over the season, but complacency is an enemy that must be defeated.

boozemonster - try not to get too 'passionate towards the players' at half-time, they will need that energy in the second half. maybe you could save it for the showers after the end of the game!

boozemonster - try not to get too 'passionate towards the players' at half-time, they will need that energy in the second half. maybe you could save it for the showers after the end of the game!

What can I say? I make them have a team bath after the match and get in with them. Let them know who the daddy is!

Back