eltroboy

Reaction score
hey

i was just wondering how people deal with that slump after creating a tactic that takes you to the top of the table. i can never seem to find a way to deal with it and just spiral into destruction. so any suggests are welcome

I would just stick with the tactic and eventually it'll work. Constantly changing things will just make it worse.

On my Barnet game, I have used a tactic, but I kept on failing in games I should of won.

Just make minor adjustments to the tactic, test it in a few games, and it should work.

Don't change the whole tactic alltogether.

ye the reason you get the 'half-way slump' is because teams begin to figure out your tactic and can counter it. Making drastic changes may upset the team because they are not used to playing with the tactic. As said above I would make slight changes so the team is still comfortable but opposition managers are no longer able to counter your tactic so easily

by changing tactic slightly, is that just changing roles and such or moving a few positions.

Changing roles should be fine. Just change Anchor Man to Defensive Midfielder or Attacking Mid to Advanced Playmaker and such and it should work.

ye the reason you get the 'half-way slump' is because teams begin to figure out your tactic and can counter it. Making drastic changes may upset the team because they are not used to playing with the tactic. As said above I would make slight changes so the team is still comfortable but opposition managers are no longer able to counter your tactic so easily

It's all a myth about the AI mate, it is just player fatigue, lack of motivation and complacency etc...