Hall Of Fame Challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter aaronmorrsi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2K

aaronmorrsi

Reaction score
So I got FM16 for christmas this year and as I do every year my main save is trying to get to the top of the Hall of Fame and so far out of the last 4 years I have only managed it once. So this year I am going to be uploading my progress with this save on here.

I like to start my hall of fame challenges in Asia, I have got no idea why but it has always been where I have started. The first part of this challenge is to get a job in a nation, this is also why I do the challenge in FMClassic mode (FM Touch this year) because I can never do the interviews.
View attachment 193639

These are the people who offered me a job and out of these 10 jobs the club ill be starting this save of with is going to be.
View attachment 193637

Pune FC In the India League, this is a league I really like in FM especially in this game as there are only 20 games in a league and a lot of the bigger clubs have been removed into a different India league which is not part of FM.
So when do I get to leave Pune FC? Well I get to leave once I have beaten Armando Colaco in the hall of fame in India. Which means I am going to be with Pune FC for the next 6 years at least and that is only if I win the league in each year as well as getting the cups.
View attachment 193638

I shall be doing an update at the end of each season as this is going to be a really long save, but as the seasons are quite shorts I should be uploading daily if not more depending on how much time I get.
I hope you like what you will see and if you have any advice then please leave it below as it will be appreciated.

Back