Hall of Fame Help!!!

Reaction score
Hi lads im in 2024 with Blackpool and over the course of my save ive won a champions league, 2 premierships and 3 fa cups and the championship yet the hall of fame isnt recognising any of it! Previously when i checked it i was highest under my nationality (ireland) and was making strives up the all time hall of fame and its quite annoying that it isnt recognising all my hard work! Is there some way i can fix this problem or even manually add my trophies on?

hmmmm if it counts in the Irish Hall of fame section then its working you just haven't broken through the worldwide hall of fame. At the bottom the worldwide hall of fame there should be your name with your current points I think :S but theres no way to add trophies yourself to my knowledge. Also the championship nor the league cup will be added to your hall of fame record.

yeah I know the championship league cups etc dont count but ive won 2 champions leagues and 3 prems and it hasnt counted them, bit dissapointed my hard works been wiped away :(

Back