Hall of Fame - To the top

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4K

Raikan007

Reaction score
feel free to post your HoF ranks in this post, i for one have only got into it about 3 times over the last 4 or 5 Fm's and even Cm's :D (but have never gone on any further than like 5 or 6 as i got a bit bored of playing with the teams i have played with to take me there) i would like to challenge myself to get to Number 1 on my Everton save currently by managing all around the world and winning different types of trophies and then for my Champions League trophy (which eluded me last year as Fc Kobenhavn beat me on goal difference to take me out in the knockout round i think it was and they went on to lose in the semi's or finals) and then for the World Cup and African Cup of Nations with my current Nigeria team)

the Champions League trophy may still come this year, but i have declared interest in the Kaizer Chiefs position (i am from SA but have never ever managed in Sa on any form of Cm or Fm and want to win the PSL, Telkom Knockout and the African Champions League with them.

this is what i have achieved in the 4 years so far (the last save i did was a Deportivo save and please note that i did not win 1 trophy in the 5 seasons i managed them, i did take them to Runners up in BBVA twice, Semi's of ECL, Runners up Europa etc etc, my aim was to make them into the European Powerhouse they once were in 2001 - 2003 which i did, but never won a single thing)

has anyone tried this yet as i have searched and found nothing similar?
View attachment 50983View attachment 50984

Go to South Africa, it's a fab place. I think I got to No.1 on FM09

i've never been, just managed with success there

i've never been, just managed with success there
awesome, who did you manage?? i do not watch SA soccer at all :D i know its bad that i dont support my soccer here but its rubbish but i have always wanted to give it a go on Fm and see what happens, still waiting on Chiefs, i narrowly beat Std Liege 4-3 away from home to be on 4 points tie with Napoli after 3 games in ECL (i need to qualify otherwise im going to quit and manage FS Stars or Amazulu)

The last time I made it on the Hall of Fame was CM 99/00 XD
Now that I have fixed the crash dumps problem I have been having, I am going to try with Villa.

The last time I made it on the Hall of Fame was CM 99/00 XD
Now that I have fixed the crash dumps problem I have been having, I am going to try with Villa.
nice good luck dude :D crash dumps suck ***, i had it on Fm09 like every save i played! was so frikkin irritating!

off topic:
did you find out the problem? i had a feeling as i was playing the same save at work and at home and had different skins/facepacks/logo's etc on each pc and everytime you save it and transfer it it gets saved on the settings of the other pc and hence the next pc will not pick up certain things that are meant to be saved there hence a crash dump occours?

off topic:
did you find out the problem? i had a feeling as i was playing the same save at work and at home and had different skins/facepacks/logo's etc on each pc and everytime you save it and transfer it it gets saved on the settings of the other pc and hence the next pc will not pick up certain things that are meant to be saved there hence a crash dump occours?

It seems I have sorted it out, I deleted all the graphics which I downloaded, as I figured that could be the problem, and I unchecked the "Enable Data Collection" option in preferences.

my HOF 3rd in the world atm, you need a real long save i think to get to first!

Joint Third atm, but I am top of the league, in the semis of the LC and still in the FA cup and champs league. :) So should be Third or 2nd by end of the season. Doubt I will get enough points for 2nd tho.

very nice guys, yeah im going for #1 in the World i meant to post the Worldwide one, only realised now! only about halfway there to get top 20 :P

very nice guys, yeah im going for #1 in the World i meant to post the Worldwide one, only realised now! only about halfway there to get top 20 :P

It is tough bud like i said it takes along save and i think managing various sides can help, i started with west brom won the championship and semi fa cup went to roma won the the league and euro cup in first season and euro cup domestic cup second season although finished something like 4th or something ridiculous like that then went to united and have one everything at one point or another, add that to getting brazil to WC semi and wining the euros with croatia I think variety defo helps!

It is tough bud like i said it takes along save and i think managing various sides can help, i started with west brom won the championship and semi fa cup went to roma won the the league and euro cup in first season and euro cup domestic cup second season although finished something like 4th or something ridiculous like that then went to united and have one everything at one point or another, add that to getting brazil to WC semi and wining the euros with croatia I think variety defo helps!
high five brother, good job! got my eyes set on Africa Cup of Nations with Nigeria then try and get to manage a European team for Euro's as well as World Cup (might take Nigeria, depends on how they perform and what jobs come up before) thinking of going to Germany next to Koln or Schalke maybe Italy like Udinese or Lazio as they are doing ok like mid table! time will tell :D

I just took over Brazil after the last world cup, So hopefully a WC win with them aswell as the south american cup should get me some points and onto the world Hall of fame :)

I just took over Brazil after the last world cup, So hopefully a WC win with them aswell as the south american cup should get me some points and onto the world Hall of fame :)
nice, good luck :D its 2012 for me, about 3 months away from Africa Cup of Nations then i want to get into Gold Cup 2013 with Mexico then World Cup with Argentina or England (hopefully)

I have a problem with hall of fame. It is still saying I have won only 1 major and 1 minor after winning the below with Newcastle / Brazil.

FA Cup x 4
Premier League x 3
League Cup x 2
Charity Shield x 4
Champs league x 3
Euro Super Cup x 2
Copa America x 1

Not sure why it isn't updating. Anyone know?

I have a problem with hall of fame. It is still saying I have won only 1 major and 1 minor after winning the below with Newcastle / Brazil.

FA Cup x 4
Premier League x 3
League Cup x 2
Charity Shield x 4
Champs league x 3
Euro Super Cup x 2
Copa America x 1

Not sure why it isn't updating. Anyone know?
hey mate, i am not sure hey, maybe post a screenshot of your HoF and will try deduce the problem from that :D

Back