Hamilton beat Celtic to the SPL in 2nd season??

• Thread starter Thread starter lewie100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K
That's hilarious!
I've yet to see any team, other than Celtic, win the leauge in my Spurs save and I'm in year 2021.

Hamilton won it in my save in 2018! In 20/21 season now and Dundee are top with 8 games to go, I'm 2nd with Berwick and Celtic 3rd. Rangers are awful too!

Dundee United won it on my save in the year 2022. Rangers got promoted then got relegated again and are still in the championship. Kilmarnock play in league one and hibs have one of the best I've ever seen... but I find on this save that leagues are all over the place. Arsenal are a mess, Bourmoth are mid table etc. etc.

Kilmarnock pinched it in 2020 (?) on mine, Celtic finished 4th behind Rangers and St Mirren. Needless to say, my newly promoted Lincoln side went on a raid of unhappy players.

But 2nd season?? That is 2016!! Hamilton were predicted to be relegated! Also, Rangers have tried for 3 seasons to go up from the Championship but they FAILED. first 2 years they finished 3rd and this season (2016/17) have finished 5th. XD

Aberdeen won it 4 years on the bounce on one of my saves. Granted it was like 2022 or whatever, but still made me smile to see their meteoric rise. What's funnier still is that Frank Lampard was their manager. Foreshadowing? XD

St. Mirren won it in my second season. Not only that but had it sewn up by March!

I'm in 2018/19 with Hibs, Celtic have won it every season and Rangers are yet to be promoted to SPL

Back