Handling transfer request from players

Eylir

Reaction score
How are you handling the transfer request of your players ?

It's generaly not a problem as long as It concern only a few players but I have started a game with hoffenheim and It's a real Nightmare. The team has pretty good performance at the moment ( 3rd in the championship at the begining of January) but I have a bunch of players who wants to leave ( 7 players, 5 are first team players + one firjst team player sold for 9M€ ).

His there a trick to make them change there mind ?

I started with the same team as you and had the same problem , I just told them no all the time despite interest, however in the second season I had to sell Demba Ba to real madrid for £12M as his contract was going to run out, However for that I got myself Van Der Vaart, Bojinov, Negredo, Milito, Maxwell and a few others, Robinho almost joined me to as Man City was letting him go for free after he returned from loan, however he wanted £160.000 a week and couldn't free up enough wages .... "cries"

the only one who left for me in the first season because he requested and I was sick of him was obasi, the rest stayed untill the second season, i was champion and won the cup. hoffe are a very 'small' team, so the players want to leave . let me guess, vorsah, beck, ba, carlos eduardo, obasi, were the one's?

Nop, I sold Obasi right at the begining for some cash, plus I Knew I would raise interest and wanted to avoid this situation :s

Jussier, Comperr (sold), beck, Gustavo, Zucculini, ba, Ibisevic and Weiss.

for me it was all the ones you both mentioned but kept hold of them all in the first season, obasi got me 35 goals in the first season.

i know that obasi is the **** but he wanted to go , what could i do? in my city save he's at chelsea, he always goes there. well mate, weiss is not that good :D

Obasi never wanted to stay but I told him tough anyway lol, some players eventually cave in or just change their minds if the team performs well, beck was the same until I got champions league place then he was happy to resign a contract for me.

Weiss rocked for me in the first season playing on the right side of midfield 17 goals and 22 assists until chelsea made a £10M bid for him then he got upset but I refused it anyway.

you should let him go , or there will be **** mate , increase the bid for him . i played with maicosuel, he did good for me :D

Players will want to leave if some big clubs or higher division clubs show interest in them. Even if you dismiss talks with a club of same level, sometimes they get upset.

Maybe you have too many players with "Ambitious" characteristic. Those will definitely want to go for higher reputed club.

i've usually just won things, keeps them in line. When they say the want to move on, i say i want to progress the club to meet their expectations, which keeps them in line 3/4th of the time. Those who then request a transfer usually give up after a while, as i do better every single year.

Could use someones help. Xhedan Shaqiri's being tapped up by Real Madrid, he's only 20 and worth 5 million. They've offered me 20M, but he's only 20 himself and I really don't want to sell. He's put in three transfer requests in two weeks, all rejected. I don't want him to go ;(