Happy Easter ! The " I finally can play FM" thread

TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
After having spend the last 2 month working 15 hours à day, its finally à festivity around the corner. Normally about this time à year its easter and 2012 is no different. In Sweden( where I live), we are off from now until tuesday, providing us with lots off time for FM

Personally, I am going to start a new save with à BSS/N team and finally start My career game. What about you, any ( fm)plans for the holidays ?

What say you !!

Last edited:
Im not that lucky. Again, i managed to brake my laptop, so i wont be playing fm12 anytime soon. Im stuck with FM08 and my poor, old, almost-no good PC. Happy holidays from Bosnia :(

I have to spend my holiday writing a paper for university. You think a Christian university would consider not making assignments due the day you get back from the biggest religious holiday. So basically I don't have much time to play FM, maybe on my breaks from working.

I have two weeks off school, Irish holidays are quite long when it comes to festivities like this :P

I've started a new save as a German regional division team FC Union 80, going okay so far!

Reading accented 'a's in my head is weird.

I'll have a bit of time off to mess around with a Palace file, perfect the data updates I've been doing.

I have two weeks off school, Irish holidays are quite long when it comes to festivities like this :P

Well for some, im doing a FAS course. I get Monday off and thats it(im even in tomorrow). And I will be still dying from Sunday night to play FM Monday. Not much time for FM for me at all so ba humbug everybody :P

Well for some, im doing a FAS course. I get Monday off and thats it(im even in tomorrow). And I will be still dying from Sunday night to play FM Monday. Not much time for FM for me at all so ba humbug everybody :P

Ahhhh , i've got my LC Orals on the week after next so ireally shouldnt be playing Fm :P

Ahhhh , i've got my LC Orals on the week after next so ireally shouldnt be playing Fm :P

Ah youll fly through them. There not all there cracked there up to be. I speak from experience :)

As I am your neighbour (I live in Norway), the same applies to me, regarding vacation.

I am sooo deep into my Birmingham save at the moment, that you guys on the forum are the only ones who will know why I didn't turn up for family dinner etc. :P

I've never been so detailed and cautious (in any game, since Champ. manager 98). It takes ages (I literally use 30 rl-minutes on a 90 min match, and much more inbetween, managing and building a team), and I love it! I finally feel like I've got the hang of it, and this is gonna fill my Easter holidays, for sure (accompagning the occasional real-life football match and some beers ;) )

Happy Holidays!

Broken laptop, gotta wait a week to get back on it, was enjoying a Heerenveen save as-well, finished 2nd first season, PSV pipped me to the title on GD. Ajax beat me in the Dutch Cup final too so a bit disappointing, but was proper enjoying it.

Finally got to play some FM!My Holidays end on the 16th,with Uni again from Tuesday!A lotta papers due,but yes I will still play FM!finallly.Going to continue on my career save and try to move onto a poorly rated European Country and try to win the Champions League with them.Oh and I am living in Australia.I don't think a lot of people play the game here.I am new in here.Just came here for Uni last month from Bangladesh and haven't had any time to play recently.So really looking forward to this.Anyone here from Australia btw?

Last edited:
Back