Harchester United?

• Thread starter Thread starter robbo9292
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5K

robbo9292

Reaction score
Is there a database with this that is on this forum or will i have to search elsewhere?

(i am also a championship manager user and am kinda getting into this one :D )

There was for FM09 I think but I don't think there is for the FM10 yet.

Didnt dream team the programme stop a long time ago, like 2007 or something. so they couldnt do an up-to-date team anyway/]

doesnt really matter when the show ended... if there was one in fm09 surly the same team could be used... or a bunch of the forum users.

The Harchester forums closed down a few weeks ago. Sad really was a great show. I was looking the top 25 moments and all the memories came flooding back.

I remember just renaming my team after the Harchester United team on 1 of the old Champ manager games lol

well anyway if i did download this said database if there was one... how would i go about installing it

i use windows 7... and then how would i go about playing it in the game?

well anyway if i did download this said database if there was one... how would i go about installing it

i use windows 7... and then how would i go about playing it in the game?

If i have time mate al make the database for you, and if other people would wan't it al make it ma next Challange :)

awesome mate... thanks how would i go about installing it in folders, etc and then playing the game?

Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2010 - db, simple m8 :)

for the Harchester one all give you a sneak preivew if my challange series gets popular,

hopefuly will be done before February am gesing :) might need a few people to sujest situations etc,ect :)

Last edited:
al even make an effort to get in touch with someone from the graphics team to produce a logo/kit/facepack to coincide with the release of the Harchester database

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

simple you load the game selct the 9.02 or 9.0.0 etc, databse part and then there will be a tick box were you would just tick the "Harchester United FC" and it would loan up :)

well i've got some i wanna load already... but mine says it is 10.0 so how do i play those ones lol

i can hekp.

when you load up the database, load it, then tick the editored file you want once it loaded. then start the game up normally and it will be there.

Back