Reaction score
Hello, I have been playing in a clan/group since FML and played fm12, fm13, fm14 and now this, all through each year.
We have had as many as 10 at one time, but often players join for a day or a week then quickly leave. We had 7 or 8 players who always stuck but unfortunately that is now down to 4. I am thinking of restarting a group with some new players...please read the rules and see if you think you could play hardcore.

(although times and rules, we can change as a group when we find suitable players)

we play 5 nights a week
cool.gif
from 8pm to 11pm and communicate through Skype.

A season takes 1 week... games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be asked to speed up or leave.

We will start straight in the Championship!!! we play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in january to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

Typical week:
Friday 7:45-11, Season KO at 10pm
Sat 8pm-11pm
Sun 8pm-11pm
Mon 8pm- 11pm
Tue 8pm-11pm Season end!!!
Weds - no game
Thurs - no game

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the Mrs watches TV etc...but younger players are welcome if they are mature and can stick it.

add: skeletorxxx on SKYPE if interested...don't reply to this mail. and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need
for video or mics etc.