Hardware requirments

Rob Anderson

Reaction score
Hey im new to this wall, I was thinking about getting this laptop and was wondering if you think this laptop will be fast enough for FM 2012 Amazon.com: HP Pavilion dm1-4010us Entertainment PC - Gray: Computers & Accessories it has E2 vision amd built in but I have new clue how fast this will be to watch 3d matches. I am also looking to download the game as it does not have a cd rom will this also make a difference in game speed? Thanks in advance I really appreciate anyone that can help me. This could be the deal breaker to buy this laptop as FM 2012 is first class.

Hey im new to this wall, I was thinking about getting this laptop and was wondering if you think this laptop will be fast enough for FM 2012 Amazon.com: HP Pavilion dm1-4010us Entertainment PC - Gray: Computers & Accessories it has E2 vision amd built in but I have new clue how fast this will be to watch 3d matches. I am also looking to download the game as it does not have a cd rom will this also make a difference in game speed? Thanks in advance I really appreciate anyone that can help me. This could be the deal breaker to buy this laptop as FM 2012 is first class.

Thats so small it's almost almost a netbook, the game is not designed for netbooks but usually runs on most of them.

All the specs are more than adequate apart from the processor. 1.6GHz is below the minimum suggested specs but as i said, most netbooks are able to run the game and they have 1.6GHz processors.

Thanks for the info Jake, I have an older macbook that is 2ghz and it lags on the 3D games view. That is my biggest worry if I bought this laptop is it going to do the same? It is a macbook 4.1 but I have no clue what both machines are like compared head to head. Ideally would love to see the laptop in use with a demo but that might be a long shot.

Thanks again for your help.

Back