Hargreaves faces career concerns

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 387

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves may be forced to quit top-level football in the next two years if his knee problem persists, BBC Sport understands.

More...

if thats true unlucky 2 the lad one of the best midfielders around

Always horrible to see a player struggling with injuries like this. Genuinely hope he'll be able to start playing again, although it could well be that he may have to adjust his game a lot when he does.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I hope this isn't the case. Reading the article though its really worrying :(. Look what happened last year when he played a whole season-we won both the league and CL. In this year's final, with the absence of a tenacious defensive midfielder we got dicked on. With Scholes and Giggs obv another year older we could really do with him next year, despite Darren Superman Fletcher's awesome season.

i am a liverpool fan and most liverpool fans will be like yeh hargreaves is not gunna play no more but i must say what a player he is and i hope he can play agen i think he is top class

Owen Hargreaves is only 27 thats still pretty young and to quit top flight football due to his injuries is beyond harsh man..

Take it one step at a time and dont rush back take it steady.

Back