Hargreaves nears Man Utd return

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 345

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves is likely to return to action in September, says manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

More...

well, he isnt going to be a major player in the squad regardless of fitness. hope he does get back to full fitness though. hes a good player:)

will just be a bench warmer. good player for the carling cup ties tho i supose.

you forgetting he started in the CL final when we beat you?

This is great news. Sean the puzzled smiley should not be there. He played really well for us in the season before last, I think he can play a big role again. Him and Anderson as a CM partnership has great potential-he can also give Carrick more freedom. and can take Fk's. Bad news for Darren Fletcher mind :(

-------wooot 3000 posts!

good news for utd i am a liverpool fan and i think he is a ace players i like him and carrick

you forgetting he started in the CL final when we beat you?

This is great news. Sean the puzzled smiley should not be there. He played really well for us in the season before last, I think he can play a big role again. Him and Anderson as a CM partnership has great potential-he can also give Carrick more freedom. and can take Fk's. Bad news for Darren Fletcher mind :(

-------wooot 3000 posts!

the most even champions league final ever. yer fair enuf u won but on a lottery.

This is good news. He's a good player who should be able to play more games for Man Utd, if he can stay injury free for at least a season

Really good news i think we have missed him in some games of the previous season and will be glad to see him back

the most even champions league final ever. yer fair enuf u won but on a lottery.

I know, but was highlighting how important he was to us-he aint gona just play CC games. Just thought I'd add the result to my post :P

Back