Hargreaves set for Man Utd return

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 659

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United midfielder Owen Hargreaves is set to make his return from injury with a run out for the reserves on Thursday.

More...

**** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time. Hopefully he won't get injured again!

It's been that long since he played, i did forget he played for Utd, until the other day when Scott said something.

But.. I do think he will get injured again, i hope not but i think he will.

Good player when he's fit, pitty he never is. Hope he can have a good run in the team when he is back, they have a pretty good bunch of center mids, with him, carrick and fletcher.. and snderson to some inaine extent.

glad to hear he is finally back, been waiting a while for him to return now!

Great , now he should take free-kicks!

He should.

But with Rooney being on form at the moment, and being the best player on your team he will be having the majority of them i feel.

And i am pretty sure Rooney has a good free-kick.

superb player, im so glad hes coming back, cant wait to see him playing. at last someone who can deliver a good freekick and corner in

kwl been nice to see him play again lol be like a new signing

Very Happy about this. a fit owen Hargreaves adds a lot to manchester United. Come on Hargreaves they fit. and it is all in your mind

I still remember vividly being at the United 2-1 Arsenal match at OT when he scored that goal.. Ronaldo was like "WTF ..someone that isn't me took a freekick :'("

Great to see him return to the pitch after such a long time out.

Good to see himn back. If he is SUPER lucky fabio capello could take him to South Africa providing he plays well.

A fully fit Hargreaves will be vital for england in the summer to be honest, if he stays fit tho.

No doubt **** injure himself in the warmup before the game and be injured for another 10 months XD

maybe if his form is good and consistent then capello might pick him for a friendly squad? give him a run out and see if he can keep up with the pace of internationals.
if he makes it to the world cup i'd be in ******* heaven ;D

There's no more friendlys between now and world cup as far as i know

Back