Haris Vuckic and Aaron Spear

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8K

Frutty

Reaction score
Does anyone know if those players will turn in World Class Players? And if yes, can you post a little screenshot with their stats?
Thanks!

Actually guys I don't look for a screenie, I want to know if they are turning well, because some teams bid me for them.

Yes, I am asking for a screenie too, but my main objective is if they will turn good.

Not world class but possibly good- very good prem players. Better getting fleck ect.

best rating "gooner" 6.75? with all those players and money, i think you need A.Wenger coaching class

vukic is a good player, got him on loan at tranmere for a season he scored over 15 goals from his position and had great amount of assists. :D then i tried to reloan him again next season and they wouldnt saying he is an important first team player.

Vuckic will. Spear won't. Simple.

Not being stuck up or anything mate, but why make a thread over something so small? Use the looking for a screenshot thread. It's the same principle as your looking to see what a player turns out like or what he starts like..

I had Vuckic on loan at Leeds in league 1 and he was quality. Set up loads of goals in the AMC position.

I'm only at my 3rd season but I'm pretty sure Vuckic will turn out quality, his stats are increasing well at the moment
Not sure about Spear though
Try Eduardo Salvio as well :)

I couldnt send Vuckic out on loan in first season for some reason, looks like he gonna be class, I always sell Spear

Back