Hart unsure of first-team chances

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 924

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
England goalkeeper Joe Hart says he would consider going back out on loan to help his international career if he is not Manchester City's number one.

More...

He was confident that he would be number 1 about a week ago :S
Dont think he has a chance imo Shay Given is one of the top 5 keepers in the world

I may be one of the few that thinks Hart is a much better all round keeper than Shay Given, it will be a shame if he spends the new season on the bench.

Should go on loan to Arsenal.

Or even the toon! :) heres to wishing.

Needs 1st team football if he want's to be England number one, and has a better chance than ever now, with James playing in the CC.

Wenger would be a fool if he didn't at least try getting Hart.

Can't see him going to Arsenal, Man City would not let him go to club which will rival them this season, rival them on paper that is.

I reckon he's better all round than Given too. Given's a brilliant shot-stopper, but other parts of his game aren't quite up to scratch.

He is class. a cheeky bid as a replacement for VDS. ;) go on fergie

I hope him to join Arsenal.

We really need a new keeper.

Absolute quality keeper but in an awful situation, definitely good enough to be England no. 1, but why would Man City let him go to their rivals? I feel for the lad.

i belive hart is a better keeper than given mainly because i have never rated given. yes he is a brilliant shot stopper but something tells me he isn't the best in organising the defence and making calls. newcastle-dodgy defence - ireland-dodgy defence - man city-dodgy defence!!!!coincedence i think not.

Can't see him going to Arsenal, Man City would not let him go to club which will rival them this season, rival them on paper that is.
That would be the real test for City.
If they see themselves as a genuine chance, they won't let Hart come to us.
But if they let him come to us, it will show they don't see us as a rival or themselves as a shot.

He was confident that he would be number 1 about a week ago :S
Dont think he has a chance imo Shay Given is one of the top 5 keepers in the world

LAUGHING MY F*CKING! *** OFFFFFFFFF!

I would like to see Shay Given in birmingham and do what hart did ;).

HART > given

he mite come to fulham on loan with sparky there and hart needin 1st team near all the time,,,, cus after the best season we ever had undoubtly mark shawrzer will extremely tired leaving most of the season for hart to play

Make Hart #1 and give us Given back, although Given #1 and Hart to us would also be acceptable... :)

Hmm, I'm unsure of all the Hart hype, I mean one season really at the Brum, and all of a sudden ALL THIS, don't get me wrong, he's a good goalkeeper, but it's too soon for me

Hmm, I'm unsure of all the Hart hype, I mean one season really at the Brum, and all of a sudden ALL THIS, don't get me wrong, he's a good goalkeeper, but it's too soon for me

Agreed.

I think all the praise is a little over the top. He's a good keeper but he's far from Given's standard at the moment.

Shay Given is better than Joe Hart & thats why he has been "rumoured" to be number 1 this season for Manchester City. However I can see Joe Hart leaving for first team football to another Premier League side; possibly Arsenal but more lightly to be a mid table team.

Back