has any1 ever signed pedro leon from real

crumpy90

Reaction score
ive tried an tried an tried just cant get me hands on him

they put him up for sale in my 3rd season with Everton for £2.9m. Been an absolute beast and now everyone wants to buy him from me for like £15m - no chance.

I took him on loan once with one of my old saves with Wolves, making an absolute 33 appearances with 12 assists. Signed him up for a hefty £10M which my board bought and stayed with me until he retired, making about 400+ appearances, 267 goals and 376 assists.

chealsea signed him on my save his another one who is poor IRL but tottaly overrated in fm 11

I wouldn't say he is totally overrated. If he was at a club where he was starting every game then he could easily be as good as he is on the game. I think he made a poor career decision when he moved to Real Madrid. At Getafe he was probably their best player.

yh most players make a poor career decistion going to madrid not to name a few huntalar (sp), kaka( although he had an injury) owen ,

I sold him as manager of Real Madrid, but only as I didn't have use for him in a 4-2-3-1 with inverted inside forward wingers. But in a 4-4-1-1 in my Spain squad he is lethal, excellent as a wide midfielder, top crossing.