HAS ANYONE ELSE SCORED 100+ GOALS FROM A SINGLE PLAYER IN A SEASON??

BALDERS

Reaction score
im aware that there are numerous posts about depay but i wanted to share this with you.
im playing as man united on an updated file.
I use a 433 tactic i downloaded from here somewhere. i play him as the central striker and taking all freekicks and penalties.
i shall let the screen shots speak for themselves.

SEASON 1

YSkD4yR.jpg

season 2

EFQWWbX.jpg

SEASON 3

rfuTPGH.jpg

SEASON 4

YN6VrxD.jpg

SEASON 5
100+ GOALS!!!!

vIHSc0F.jpg

What training set-up are you using keep him so fit?

My players are normally dead on their feet if they play 40+ games in a season, even my anchor man with 20 natural fitness and 20 stamina haha

Yes,Neymar scored 117 in my Barca save,and yes,with a downloaded 433 tactic,Jstweakv11 actually. ;)

I had a regen score exactly 100 for me one season for Nottingham Forest, plus 9 for England. That's the only time it's ever happened for me, but it was FM14 and before I worked out how to take screenshots :(

Incidentally, I know they're only friendlies and don't matter, but 31 goals in 7 games by Depay in that last season for you is still pretty crazy!

And is it still interesting for you to use best tactict and crush like this?
But other than that not bad.
Only that 7 friendly games you problably had againts weaker teams? So that he had so many goals from those games only.

yep thoroughly enjoy it!
and yes weaker opponent as pre season is all about fitness and confidence levels