Has anyone ever had something like this?

• Thread starter Thread starter Liverpool6792
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 771
L

Liverpool6792

So basically ever since i started this file, Sunderland have been slowly getting worse and worse and kept getting relegated, i have just finished the season in 2030 and i get a message saying they have just been relegated from League 2, here is a screenshot of them in the BSQ Premier:

View attachment 233824

Shortly after this i get a message saying this '' The Healthy and Safety Inspectorate has closed part of the Stadium of Light's west stand, reducing the seating capacity by 6,120''
Here is the screenshot of that:
View attachment 233825

Then not long after that i get another message about Sunderland which says '' Sunderland revert to semi-professional status'' ''The Sunderland board have made the hard decision to relinquish the club's professional status and operate as a semi-professional organization in order to secure the club's future. They have indicated that in the future, players and staff are likely to be retained only on part-time contracts.''
View attachment 233830

So has anyone ever had anything like this before? it's a first for me.

bahaha thats incredible! no i've never seen anything quite like that but i have seen many clubs fall into league 1 and multiple go into adminstration - Liverpool and Chelsea on one of my saves.

Man City went over £350m in debt by the 3rd season on one of my saves, was mental. On my current save, Barca are over £100m in debt by the 4th season, and Xavi/Puyol have retired. They're pretty much screwed.

Back