KyleBWFC

Reaction score
Everytime I play FM, Giroud is on fire. Save after save after save, he is unstoppable. I just wondered has anyone used a tactic and had similar success?

I can't answer your question, but on my current save I am five seasons in and every season Giroud has scored tonnes of goals. Infact I have just finished a season and Giroud scored 40 goals in the EPL, beating my striker Romelu Lukaku in the golden boot, even though Lukaku won World Player of the Year. It seems a major mystery.

Girourd develops to be the one of the best strikers on the game. Seriously, at 36 now on my game, he is still immense (finishing of 20 and unbeatable in the air)

I'd set him as target man with attack. Get him involved with simple link up play, but nothing extravagent, he's not overly creative, but he's good enough to get you assists. I would not place too much emphasis on crossing balls to him; definitely use it as a weapon in your arsenal (excuse the pun), but crosses hav a low success rate so mix it up by using him to hold up the ball for runners from midfield.

Target man with two inside forwards outside him seems to be working well for me. He scores a few but hes great for assists. Very good in the air.