Has anyone had success with Leeds? if so HOW!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter graya17
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

graya17

Reaction score
Please if anyone has had success with Leeds please help me understand how! let me know ur formations who u sell, buy etc coz ive tried everything and i just cant do anything!

just done my 6th play through of the first season, after being sacked 5 times in a row... sacked again but this time i lasted until the end of Feb, instead of Dec/Jan.
I'm being sacked just for dropping out of the playoffs and there's really not much you can do about it.

This season which is my best so far (absolutely terrible tho... currently 7th in league and sacked after next game if i lose) i've signed Sol Campbell, Abubakari Yakubu, Kevin Stuhr Ellegaard, Stuart Parnaby and Marlon Harewood all on frees.

Not doing much tho. I need a perfect tactic for leeds, thats what i think i need.

I currently in my 12th season and have won 6/7 PL ans also 4CL. I managed to get promoted in my 1st season. I have played a
4-1-2-2-1 formation pretty much the whole time with 1 DM, 2CM and 2 wingers. I didn't make to many signings, i sold nunez, Bruce, Painter, and I signed Verratti and Wuytens for about 3.5 million (most over 3-4 years). I also signed Parnaby on a free and Miyachi on loan. My team was
Lonergan,
Connolly/Parnaby, Pugh, Lees, Kisnorbo,
Wuytens,
Howson, Verratti/Clayton,
Snodgrass, Miyachi,
Keogh/Becchio/McCormack.

That is impressive. What kind of tactics do you use with that formation?

I try to play like Barcelona with a short passing game and high pressing and with more flair. For me Snodgrass is fantastic in the championship with 10-15 goals ans about 25 assists.I was lucky on this save as i reached the FA cup final after beating Liverpool and Chelsea which put me in the Europa league in my 2nd season so I could sign better players after promotion.
View attachment 224677View attachment 224678
This is my best 11 and tactics from the 1st season

Last edited:
I'm gonna try something similar, been using a more direct approach most of the time.

Tried your tactics mate, and i got beat 4-0 by Barnsley, and drew all my other games i've had so far. What a crock o' *****!

You see I have to sell Howson out of principle which makes my midfield ****, ive also tried the 4-1-2-2-1 think but no joy, just think Leeds r cursed!

Back