Has anyone heard of...........

• Thread starter Thread starter T1LL13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 926

T1LL13

Reaction score
..........EvovlingMick??

This guy took Alloa from Division 3 in Scotland to 3 times Champ League winner!!!! and i want to know HOW?!?!?! I know he has episodes on YouTube which are amazing but tbh watchin all 38 may take some time. it is unreal. I used to think i was decent at the Game but obv not.

My team is Rangers and normally in a 7 season save i can win all 7 spls. 7 Scottish cups, 7 League cups and maybe 1 or 2 Europa Leagues. Never ever been close to winning a CL. Yet this guy wins three in a row with Alloa after i think it was 12 seasons? Its mind boggling.

My most recent Save is a Peterhead from Div3. All i want to do is make them a PRO team and an SPL team never mind winning 3 champ leagues!!

With regards to Rangers saves, am i doing something wrong? or am i just not as good as i thought lol it staggers me the amount of success guys have on here, one guy won the English TREBLE with SWANSEA in his FIRST season i find this totally mind boggling!!

Anyway, feel free to comment if you wish, just had to vent this mild frustration lol

Cheers

1) its called FMRTE or the Editor
2) exploit tactics
3) most teams after about 4-9 years (depending where you start) will have the best players if you are any good at FM, so he is at least 12 years in.. regens are stupidly over generated and hence his team is probably up there with the likes of Utd/Chelsea/Real etc..

1) its called FMRTE or the Editor
2) exploit tactics
3) most teams after about 4-9 years (depending where you start) will have the best players if you are any good at FM, so he is at least 12 years in.. regens are stupidly over generated and hence his team is probably up there with the likes of Utd/Chelsea/Real etc..

I dont think it is the Editor tho, he shows you his transfers and everything in the videos, what is FMRTE and exploit tactics? Really after 9 years i should have some of the best players? Obv not that good then lol

I dont think it is the Editor tho, he shows you his transfers and everything in the videos, what is FMRTE and exploit tactics? Really after 9 years i should have some of the best players? Obv not that good then lol

Football manager real time editor, I have never used it so I don't know much more about it, however, you can change anything in the game while the game is running etc...

exploit tactics.. tactics that exploit the match engine! search the forums here, there are a few of them, I made one as well just for ***** and giggles..

if you spend the time searching for regens you will find them, you can pick up a new Messi for like 150k from Algeria or something.. you just need to search, on average, at least 2 of these players get generated each year..

buying and selling players as a business is also needed.. bring in for free, sell for big profit and of course, win cups :)

Football manager real time editor, I have never used it so I don't know much more about it, however, you can change anything in the game while the game is running etc...

exploit tactics.. tactics that exploit the match engine! search the forums here, there are a few of them, I made one as well just for ***** and giggles..

if you spend the time searching for regens you will find them, you can pick up a new Messi for like 150k from Algeria or something.. you just need to search, on average, at least 2 of these players get generated each year..

buying and selling players as a business is also needed.. bring in for free, sell for big profit and of course, win cups :)

Well i must say, i am a master at the whole "buy them small, sell them big" as with a team like Rangers you have to be. I do scout but tbh most of the time cant b arsed lol but i will keep looking. Real time editor? Thats basically cheating!!! Ill need to have a look at exploit tactics, no idea what that is!!

Seen your name about on here, are you some sort of FMBASE Legend? lol

it is cheating mate :) that's why a lot of people don't use it!

hahhaa, I don't think so mate, just here to help when help is needed!

it is cheating mate :) that's why a lot of people don't use it!

hahhaa, I don't think so mate, just here to help when help is needed!

I only ever use Editor for a bit of fun, like making myself a £40m striker ;) haha, well your name appears everywhere so u seem a bit of a legend!! I know who to ask if i need any help, trust me you'll get sick of me lol

Back