Has anyone signed Cristiano Ronaldo?

tommyg89

Reaction score
I signed Ronaldo for the start of my third season with Man City, with 2 Premier League titles, 2 FA Cups, League cup and a Champions League final to our name (for him to be interested in us) but he cost me £140m over 48 months.

What have you guys paid for him and who for?

I got him once for £31m due to him handing in a transfer request at Madrid

I got him on FM2011 once for like 54 million, You'll only get him at a decent price only if Madrid struggle and he loses his head.

In my save, he his rejecting all renewal proposals, so i will w8 and see if in January i can get him. I'm with Benfica, but 2nd in rep just below Barça. Real Madrid is 5th

In my save, he his rejecting all renewal proposals, so i will w8 and see if in January i can get him. I'm with Benfica, but 2nd in rep just below Barça. Real Madrid is 5th

Im 4th in rep now just behind RM with Man City

Never managed to sign him mate because he is so expensive imo.

Which one? Forgive me if it's obvious.

There was a bug that if you made an offer for a player, the club would offer the player for a very low price due to unhappiness. I could get Luis Fabiano for 8mio, Cavani for 10 and Torres for 15mio, because of that bug

I saw City sign him in the 13/14 season after Mourinho left Madrid (for City) and he became unsettled. 40m I think it was.

Managed to sign him.....As first team coach in 2021 :p

but as a player?...no, never!

First season on a challenge for 100Mil

In normal game, i signed him about 4th season when listed by request for around 20mil i think

I had a chance to sign him for free, but he was 36 and he wanted 300k per week

i signed him when he was 33 for £8m. his contract had 6 months left and he had been injured for the whole season so his value went right down by January!

I got him for my man u team at the start of the 3rd season for 43 million, had to pay a fortune in wages for him tho, not really worth it either, better gettin Hazard.

In my save, he his rejecting all renewal proposals, so i will w8 and see if in January i can get him.
g.gif

Man city just signed him for 26.5m in 2016, bargain! However he's on 210k a week and i could never bring myself to give someone that much money!

I signed him in my third year when he was ending his end of the contract and rejecting contract offers

ronaldo

im with man utd, and i dont know how much to offer to get him