Has My Staff Gone Mad?

• Thread starter Thread starter pokiuki123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

pokiuki123

Reaction score
Ok, heres the scenario. 2nd season with lyon. Marco verratti just signed a pro contract. Got good stats and my assistant says 3.5 star prospect. Hes very happy in the side and getting some games when jovetic and pjanic are injured.

This is just a travesty.
View attachment 48528

Well he's probably not at that time. He won't be a super star within a year.

staff talk rubbish a lot of the time. this happened to me last week with verratti!

just ignore it!

I strongly agree that he should be transfer listed, Verratti is up to no good...

staff talk rubbish a lot of the time. this happened to me last week with verratti!

just ignore it!

He also said get rid of dejan lovren. he is my best CB and has scored 8 goals in 12 games :O

I just had that at Juve, with Fausto Rossi, and also told to withdraw my bid for Verratti.:S

Yea this has happened to me before but I just ignored it. I don't really listen to my staff at all, a lot of the regens that I sign, I just take chances on even if my scouts say they are poor, or anything.

Thats not even that bad, go Man Utd and ask Jim Lawlor to scout a good player that is good enough for any top team, the usual reply i get goes along the lines of

Jim believes Dzeko would be a fairly good signing

Jim believes Dzeko would be a leading star for most CHAMPIONSHIP sides.

now correct me if im wrong, but fairly good signing for man utd; i would be expecting more than star for a championship side?!?!

Jims stats are 18-potential and 19-abilty

well u should not really follow your coach/scout advice, sometimes they wrong, and sometimes they right...
for scout, your scout should have high determination, so he will be more determine when scouting....

staff can be useless sometimes, especially when judging the regens. I came across this regen (striker) once and he had insane stats and only 21yrs, my scouts didn't agree that he was good enough (I have Roberto Bettega btw).

my advice: assess the key attributes you are looking for for that particular position as well as the player's personality before you listen to your staff

I'm Birmingham and my staff thinks that Buonanotte is nothing more than a decent player.

Had exactly the same thing happen to me with Verratt, but as somone said above, staff talk utter **** most the time.

Back