Hattrick.org

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
hi fm base i been on this site for around7 years its like fm but fake players loads of fun if you ever wanted to own ur own club here ur chances.

Everybody deserves their own football team
Hattrick is the original online football manager game, and it's free to play. Here you get to create your own club, build the team of your dreams, and compete against hundreds of thousands of real people from all over the globe.

Get your own team - we are always looking for new talent!

Strategic manager game
Hattrick is a strategic football game - outwit your opponents on the field today, or build a winning long-term strategy. Hattrick is a persistent multiplayer game world and has been online since 1997!
Simple to play
It's easy to get started in Hattrick, no downloads are required and you won't need to be constantly online to succeed.
Social gaming
The community is a huge part of Hattrick. Check out our lively forums and make friends from around the world.

http://www77.hattrick.org/

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

my team is called toton wonderers fc joker da smoker is danchester utd

Hattrick was awesome back in the day, havent played it for years, if I wasnt so into FM at the moment i might have returned

Back