Jackkflash

Reaction score
Hi all,

I think I may have ruined a magic 1st season by going mental in the transfer window.

This was where I dragged Sunderland to last season.After that finish I got enough cash to upgrade the squad and I may have got carried away and broke the squad.
See below:
View attachment 85738View attachment 85737View attachment 85736View attachment 85735View attachment 85734View attachment 85733View attachment 85732View attachment 85731View attachment 85730View attachment 85729View attachment 85728View attachment 85727View attachment 85726View attachment 85725

My second season has started with me getting smashed hard on two out of three games to teams who should not be doing so.

Have a killed off the magic?

I've done this kind of transfer activity as well and it doesn't affect results on the pitch as long as the new players are familiar with your tactical setup.
Try setting 'Teamwork' in match training and maybe things will improve.

The players i've signed for the first team seems to be adapted well to the tactic but not performing

Team cohesion in preseason helps gelling them into the team.

with that many new players I'd do some team cohesion work in pre season after the fitness work to try to get them singing from the same hymn sheet, even good players in a system they are familiar with need to get to know their team mates